What is your strongest childhood memory?

InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By InternetCrab

So, duders, what is your strongest childhood memory?

For me, it has to be when i first rode a roller-coaster. Me and my family never really went to amusement parks, but the first time i did was when i was 7. The first roller-coaster i rode was the Conquistador at Six Flags (after being persuaded by my family). I went with my dad, and i screamed as fuck. Good times.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#2  Edited By pyromagnestir

While I resisted the urge to make the "Emerging from the WOOOOOOOOOOMB!" joke, (ok maybe that's a bit me having my cake and eating it right there...) I can't really think of a real answer. I'm getting lots of little flashes of stuff, me on one of them, I don't know what they're called but it's a ride where you sit in a swing like seat and it goes up and spins around in a circle... Me in a movie theater seeing my first non kiddie movie in a theater (Jurassic Park), other stuff, but nothing I would classify as the strongest.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SexyToad

Going to an amusement park.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King

Looking at Earth through a fairly powerful telescope. Needless to say, it shaped a lot of my current views of all of mankind.

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AlexanderSheen

I was about 10 years old when I was beaten by a group of gypsy kids. That was fun.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#6  Edited By StarvingGamer

My dad losing his shit for the first time when I lied to him for no real reason about hiding my brother's book under my sleeping bag.

Probably one of the most formative events in my life, and not for the better.