What You Miss If You Don't Follow Adam Boyes On Twitter!

evildeadron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Edited By evildeadron

So last night, Adam Boyes did a live Ustream from Johnny V's house with Johnny V's super cool fiance and a man i will call legfinger, if you don't follow Adam Boyes or Ryan Davis on twitter, you probably missed out on a very surreal experience, which may or may not be archived here http://www.ustream.tv/channel/beefy-media-hq 

So for those who did miss the show, i decided to re enact some of the highlights, in the form of the drawings found in the back of "Highlights Magazine" 

the night started when Adam barged in on Johnny V taking a shit, we learned he plays Plants Vs Zombies while pooping 

Adam then got pissed when Johnny dropped a battery in his drink and called Smirnoff Ice "gay" 

we then met Adam's new partner at Beffy Media, a man with many accents and apparently 10 legfingers, we also learned the legfinger origin story

after we met Johnny's fiance and the party got more out of control, someone in chat made the most dead on comment about how he felt like he was watching the wrong room in Night Trap while the vampires killed everyone else in the house 

we learned way too many personal details about Johnny V's sex life, including the fact that he may or may not do his Ice-T impression while engaging in foreplay, for the record, his fiance revealed this information 

Johnny yelled at Adam for leaving the strawberry shortcake out and his armada of cats ate the whole thing and were preparing to shit the night away 

in the end, all;s well that ends well, as everyone was happy once Johnny and Adam started breaking it down to Sugar Hill Gang on Def Jam Rapstar 

So in closing, you never know what your going to miss if you dont follow interesting people on twitter
evildeadron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By evildeadron

So last night, Adam Boyes did a live Ustream from Johnny V's house with Johnny V's super cool fiance and a man i will call legfinger, if you don't follow Adam Boyes or Ryan Davis on twitter, you probably missed out on a very surreal experience, which may or may not be archived here http://www.ustream.tv/channel/beefy-media-hq 

So for those who did miss the show, i decided to re enact some of the highlights, in the form of the drawings found in the back of "Highlights Magazine" 

the night started when Adam barged in on Johnny V taking a shit, we learned he plays Plants Vs Zombies while pooping 

Adam then got pissed when Johnny dropped a battery in his drink and called Smirnoff Ice "gay" 

we then met Adam's new partner at Beffy Media, a man with many accents and apparently 10 legfingers, we also learned the legfinger origin story

after we met Johnny's fiance and the party got more out of control, someone in chat made the most dead on comment about how he felt like he was watching the wrong room in Night Trap while the vampires killed everyone else in the house 

we learned way too many personal details about Johnny V's sex life, including the fact that he may or may not do his Ice-T impression while engaging in foreplay, for the record, his fiance revealed this information 

Johnny yelled at Adam for leaving the strawberry shortcake out and his armada of cats ate the whole thing and were preparing to shit the night away 

in the end, all;s well that ends well, as everyone was happy once Johnny and Adam started breaking it down to Sugar Hill Gang on Def Jam Rapstar 

So in closing, you never know what your going to miss if you dont follow interesting people on twitter
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

lmao. This is an accurate re-creation. That was such a crazy stream.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Hamst3r

It was an amusing stream indeed.

Johnny V got fucking pissed at times. Don't spill shit on his expensive couch, man.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Daveyo520

I saw it, it was glorious.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Xeiphyer

I fucking love Adam Boyes and Johnny V

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By JJWeatherman

Oh, and you forgot the scene where they thought I was some guy named JJ Williams. xD

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By ReyGitano

This isn't what I remember... yet it's exactly what happened.

MegaGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By MegaGoat

The archive is set to private now
I grabbed the FLVs
They finally stopped at 3am

He's really paranoid about getting fired from Disney

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By BraveToaster

Maybe I should active my Twitter. Good pictures, btw.

thebooya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By thebooya

I couldn't have summarized it better myself!

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#11  Edited By jeff

I fully passed out during the freestyle session because THE RHYMES WERE TOO DOPE.

Avatar image for manhattan_project
manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@evildeadron: Did you leave before the whole lets-make-a-GB-rap and "confession time."
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Milkman

This is what I get for sleeping.  

Bring back the archive! 

Dude_What

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dude_What

I should do a thing with the screen caps i took...

evildeadron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By evildeadron

im on east coast time, so i left shortly after they started playing Def Jam, it was like after 3 am by that time and i had an early morning staring me down, so yeah i missed the later stages or the story would have been longer
Avatar image for manhattan_project
manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evildeadron:  Oh fuck you missed out on the (probable) reason why the videos are now private: the confession time I spoke of was was pretty deep. They talked about the whole business side of things (like the Pirates game and all the friends JV had there) for like an hour and a half. A lot of details on past games. It was crazy. 

But yeah almost everyone missed it, if I remember correctly it was me 21 other viewers until around 4 or 5 a.m. pst.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zeforgotten

So what I missed wasn't much huh? 

I'm just kidding, seemed like a fun time and also very serious at least. 
Got other crazy people doing all kinds of fun stuff that I need to see. So I'm good.. for now

Laughlin_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Laughlin_12

This was about half of it, but I'm sure Johnny prefers you leave the rest out.

drwhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By drwhat

Adam's streams are the best, Johnny is hilarious. I caught a bit of the archives while they were still up.

@Jeff: did you get that "what the hell am I doing watching some dude's lives via webstream... but I can't stop" feeling? I get that every time I hang out on the drive home stream.

I never really imagined this is what 2010 would be like.

evildeadron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By evildeadron

@Manhattan_Project said:

" @evildeadron:  Oh fuck you missed out on the (probable) reason why the videos are now private: the confession time I spoke of was was pretty deep. They talked about the whole business side of things (like the Pirates game and all the friends JV had there) for like an hour and a half. A lot of details on past games. It was crazy.  But yeah almost everyone missed it, if I remember correctly it was me 21 other viewers until around 4 or 5 a.m. pst. "

yeah the point is, you never know what is going to happen when these streams pop up, there have been other ustreams by Adam where you get alot of behind the scenes stories and insight, always funny and sometimes really interesting stuff if your interested in all aspects of the gaming industry. not to mention, you'll miss a ton of in jokes.
Zalathar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Zalathar

What I found funniest was re-syncing the stream, and seeing Johnny's face immediately above a UStream text ad for job-hunting advice. 
I didn't say anything in the chat because I knew it would just freak him out more.

Googly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Googly

Ustream can be a magical place sometimes. 

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#23  Edited By jacksukeru

The image of a bunch of cats chowing down on a strawberry shortcake is hilarious to me, for some reason.

launch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By launch

The GB Rap thing was phenomenal. Too bad it got derailed into confession time.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MysteriousBob

I don't know what the fuck the OP is trying to say. Maybe its because I've never used Twitter.

MegaGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers