What's the Worst Thing You've Ever Done?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jack_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jack_Frost

I'll start:

When I was a kid, I stupidly played with matches while sitting in the branches of a tall pine tree. The tree just so happened to be in the courtyard of 2 apartment complexes across the street from mine. So when it did inevitably catch fire, the blazing tree was threatening the homes of of some 8-10 families (I forget how many apartments were in each building).

When I realized that there was no way to stop the spread of the flames, I climbed down the tree as quick as I could. But instead of simply running away, I quick-strolled around the back of one of the buildings and came out on the street. Literally whistling past the graveyard, I walked past the buildings (on my side of the street) in time to see the flames really get going. I quickly ducked into my apartment and off the street.

When the fire engines showed up and put out the fire with no collateral damage to the apartments, I came outside and acted like I was merely a witness like everyone else.

No one ever asked me any questions about this incident, although later a girl I knew from the neighborhood said she saw me climb down out of the tree...

Moral: If yer gonna play with fire, don't do it in the branches of a fucking tree, you idiot!

Hot_Sawce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Hot_Sawce

"OK! I'll talk!

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam.

In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play.

In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...

When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...

But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life. "
           -Chunk from The Goonies

edited for clarity

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By crusader8463

When I was around 12 a friend and I stole a giant bottle of 40% Rum from my parents room and spent the whole day drinking it. Best drunk of my life, and nothing came close to how fun that day was. My parents were gone all day, so I never got caught. When they came home late that night I was in bed already, so they never smelt the booze. Since I'm apparently immune to hang overs, no matter how drunk I have gotten I have never had a hang over my entire life, there was nothing to hide the next day. I just had a shower and brushed my teeth when I got up before anyone saw me.

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Aronman789

I colored OUTSIDE the lines.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman
@Jack_Frost: Damn dude, that's messed up! You gotta do something about that if you start a fire! Jeez!  =P

After that, I really can't think of anything that compares. I was a good kid. I'm sure I did something pretty bad, but nothing's coming to mind.
FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By FesteringNeon

(in before "replying to this thread")

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By teh_destroyer

Some friends and I decided that it would be a pretty good idea last night to light some illegal fireworks in a glass cup inside. Not or ever a good idea when you are drunk. We also took this dudes muscle shirt and lit it on fire in a pizza box outside last night, good fun but really stupid ideas lol.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By JJOR64
ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By ReyGitano

I beat up some kid for calling me fat in elementary school, and then I sat on him until the security guards came. They sent me to anger management, but not even an hour into the first meeting I was let go because I obviously didn't have any anger issues... fools! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm not fat anymore so I wonder if I could get away with that again...

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RE_Player1

- I stole a pack of gum from a convenience store when I was 7. 

- I stole a copy of Pokemon Snap when I was little, forgot the age, from a kid because he was being a bully. Even though he was a bully it was wrong. 
Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Azteck
@Hot_Sawce: The last one.. dude..
Hot_Sawce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hot_Sawce
@Azteck said:
" @Hot_Sawce: The last one.. dude.. "
You may be too young for the reference; I didn't do anything on that list.  That is one big quote from The Goonies.

For real, worst thing I ever did was steal a bag of skittles from the grocery store, got found out by my parents, got my ass whooped and kept to the straight and narrow after that.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or did I...

hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hockeymask27

Can't thing of anything to bad. cheated on a math test once. 

Ellis7x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ellis7x

Stung my brother with a sea anemone, never heard a scream like it. 

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16  Edited By FesteringNeon

I broke a kids leg, Sumo wrestling (in those huge suits) at a after-prom party.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Not saying anything till my lawyer is here.

Meh, I had vengeance against someone, that's all.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#19  Edited By rjayb89

I put it on the pizza.

mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mutha3

I've always been a complete boyscout....

...'cept for that one time I stole a candy when I was, like, 5 years old. I felt really guilty about it even if I (somehow) didn't get caught.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nux

I watched The Last Airbender...
Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Agent47
@Aronman789: I ate babies....when I was 6!Oooooooo....but your story sounds way worse.
npeterson08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By npeterson08

I once stole $10 from my day-care lady because my sister was taking me to Chuck E. Cheese's the next day. I wanted to act like a big-shot and buy my own tokens, damnit!

Anyway, long story short: I got caught, denied everything, even though I was caught red-handed. Moral of the story is never steal; I felt terrible about what I had done, and vowed to never steal again. I never stole again... Until a few days ago...

Unknowingly, I stole a newspaper from a local Walgreens. I grabbed it while my girlfriend was checking out and continued to read while walking out. The cashier watched me walk out, and even looked "a little confused as to what I was doing," according to my girlfriend. I didn't realize the newspaper wasn't free until 20 minutes later in the car. The whole ordeal was pretty funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Atomasist said:
" My friends and I set off stink bombs during my sisters graduation, causing it to be delayed until the stench dissipated. "
Thread says WORST thing you've ever done, that sounds hilarious.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutha3 said:
" I've always been a complete boyscout.......'cept for that one time I stole a candy when I was, like, 5 years old. I felt really guilty about it even if I (somehow) didn't get caught. "
It'd be ironic if you stole it from a boyscout
Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Azteck
@Hot_Sawce: I knew I had heard it before. Damn my gullibility!

And I blame being Swedish. The Goonies was never a thing here. I saw a (the?) movie once but it was a while back
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#27  Edited By ZombiePie

Well I just had to delete a couple of responses on this thread that were extremely explicit, and realized the behavior this type of topic would promote is beyond the realm of acceptable. Any thread or blog that promotes the open discussion of illegal activities is strictly prohibitited on the forums. Please keep this in mind for future topics.