What's your strangest VideoGame related dream?

ELpork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ELpork

I dont get to remember most of my dreams, mostly because I have insomnia and dont sleep, and also because I have night terrors.

But I did get to have a "Normal" dream last night where in Jackie Chan had to enter a Tekken tournament in order to find and kill this orphanage owner. I'll spare you the details, but in the final fight the orphanage owner had a pair of brass knuckles, and Jackie had a box of nails... Jackie won of course, beating the Orphanage owner and his "Pimped out" version of king, who had a back up line of orphan dancers... This leads me to ask, what's your strangest VideoGame related dream?

One love
- John (AKA ELpork)

PS: First time, long time. 

MannyCalavera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MannyCalavera

When i was a little kid, i had nightmares with the Dracula character from Quackshot. I hated that level, it was scary (for me at the time). I know, shame on me :x

No Caption Provided
ELpork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ELpork
@MannyCalavera: SHAME!
MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By MysteriousBob
@MannyCalavera said:
" When i was a little kid, i had nightmares with the Dracula character from Quackshot. I hated that level, it was scary (for me at the time). I know, shame on me :x

No Caption Provided
"
Bizarre, I'm listening to the soundtrack of that game right now. 

You think thats scary? I had nightmares over Baby Face from Dynamite Headdy. 

ELpork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ELpork
@MysteriousBob: OH DEAR GOD!! WHAAAAA!?!?!
Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Scrawnto

Oh man, there have been too many for me to choose. I guess the earliest I can think of, I was playing Super Mario 64, I got the 120th star and they turned into a jet fighter that could fly around the various levels. I also found a winged Yoshi in the clock tower level. 

That's certainly not the strangest one I could think of though. There was another that I had around the time Halo 3 came out. I was reading World War Z at the time and was in the middle of a week filled with awesome dreams of zombie slaying. That particular night I dreamed that I was a Spartan that lived in a mobile base, kind of like a larger, more enclosed Elephant. There were zombies outside, and I was fighting them off.  

I've also had a dream where I was in a strategy-RPG along the lines of Final Fantasy Tactics. It was strange because the dream was from an isometric perspective with pixel art and I could see myself.

MannyCalavera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MannyCalavera
@MysteriousBob:  well, it was scary when i played it for the first time, and i was a little kid and i was scared of everything :P
Rockanomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Rockanomics

I was in the boss room of the first dungeon in the original Zelda, the boss was defeated but I couldn't pick up the heart container because in the 3rd dimension sprites are apparently stickers attached to the floor.

EvilKatarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By EvilKatarn

I totally banged Kasumi. That was weird.

Cramsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Cramsy

walking on the ceiling of halo 2 maps when I was tripping out over a fever and flu bug. 

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By Video_Game_King
ELpork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ELpork
@EvilKatarn: Why did you spell Awesome like "Weird"?
hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By hockeymask27

One time I had dream I was playing a n64 hooked up to a tree out side. There was no T.V yet i could see the the game. It was a WCW game but the menu look Like MK 1 style I was about to select Disco Inferno and I woke up.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By NekuSakuraba

I had a dream I was in Fallout 3, as in Fallout 3 and vats were real. I had my friends from real life as followers but they kept dying so I reloaded my last save.