Which 2010 Movie About a Likeable Group of Badass Mercenaries Are You Most Excited For?

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MarkWahlberg
Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Hot_Karl

I haven't seen the trailer for The Expendables but it'll probably be dumb. A-Team also looks bad, while The Losers should be R-rated.  

Whoever wins, we lose.

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By foggel

None, really. I'm more into films with an original story line.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Afroman269
@VinceNotVance said:
" I haven't seen the trailer for The Expendables but it'll probably be dumb. A-Team also looks bad, while The Losers should be R-rated.   Whoever wins, we lose. "
this
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Red12b

My nethers. 

But the Expendables look awesome.    

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By thatfrood

Expendables.
It has the Governator, Bruce Willis, Jet Li, Sylvester Stallone... I mean, really. No matter what happens, I can tell you what this movie will be: an action movie.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By TheFreeMan

I'm hyped for The Expendables, but overall, The Losers get my vote because I fucking love the comic and the casting is pretty close to perfect, I'd say. Can't wait.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I'd probably pick The Expendables. The cast is just so.....perfect.. Jeffrey Dean Morgan makes The Losers a must see as well. The A-Team looks a bit meh to me. Updates of old TV series rarely turn out well, or even mediocre. I'm still trying to erase The Dukes of Hazard from my memory......

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By TheGreatGuero

The Expendables has the potential of being the greatest action movie of all time. I don't think it will be, but I'm still totally pumped for it.

bhhawks78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By bhhawks78

They all look awful, hopefully one is awful to the point of good 80's style but i doubt it.

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By landon

I get The Expendables and The Losers mixed up, which one was about  a likeable group of badass mercenaries?

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MarkWahlberg
@TheFreeMan said:
" I'm hyped for The Expendables, but overall, The Losers get my vote because I fucking love the comic and the casting is pretty close to perfect, I'd say. Can't wait. "
Ah, yes, the source material. I've been wondering about that. I take it you believe the comic is worth looking into. Is it just one book, or is it an ongoing series?
Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By Brendan

The expendables will be bad for sure, and I have no feelings for The Losers, so it's the A-Team for me (it will be slightly better than bad).
TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheFreeMan
@MarkWahlberg said:
" @TheFreeMan said:
" I'm hyped for The Expendables, but overall, The Losers get my vote because I fucking love the comic and the casting is pretty close to perfect, I'd say. Can't wait. "
Ah, yes, the source material. I've been wondering about that. I take it you believe the comic is worth looking into. Is it just one book, or is it an ongoing series? "
It was an ongoing series of about fifty issues, if I recall correctly. I haven't read all of it yet, and it's a bit different from the movie from what I can tell (more R-rated), but overall it looks pretty close to the same. Very badass and entertaining.
Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Ben_H

I voted E.

The A-Team movie looks abysmal.  As a fan of the original program (I watched it when I was like eight or so) I don't think it will live up to the awesomeness that was George Peppard as Hannibal and Mr. T as B.A. Baracus.  Even if Mr. T has a cameo.

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16  Edited By ArcBorealis

The Expendables.  

I could not stop watching the trailer. Looks sweet.

conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By conker

Needs a G) both C&F. 
I voted C though.
TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By TheHT

The Losers, only saw the bootleg trailer for expendables which looked lame but alright. i understand there's a new trailer? ah well, vote cast.

sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sodiumCyclops

I consider the group in Predators to be pretty awesome.

s7evn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By s7evn

A-Team! I don't know why but all those movies look terrible imo.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By hatking

I like the idea of The Expendables but I can't help but laugh at the irony of this idea that this movie is being made as a sort of tribute to all this action stars who aren't respected and it is exactly the sort of film that is the reason why they are not respected.  If it were directed or written by somebody who had experience with good film then I think it would turn out a far better film.  Right now it is just sort of looking like a lets all be bad ass just for the sake of being bad ass, but we're all out of shape and don't understand modern action filming techniques.

I really want The A-Team to be good, mainly just because I really like Liam Neeson but everytime I think about how good of an actor he is I remember he has a Phantom Menace for each one of his Schindler's Lists.  

I can't say I know what Losers is, so I don't have an opinion either way for that one. :/

DeShawn2ks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DeShawn2ks

Sex and the City 2!!!

nick_verissimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#23  Edited By nick_verissimo

The Expendables' lineup sounds like something that should only happen in my dreams.  Although dreaming about that would be kind of fucked up.  At any rate, if Stallone wrote it like the last iteration of Rambo, but with other badass mother fuckers ruining shit, then I am IN!

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hot_Karl

Finally saw the trailer for The Expendables- it looks too dour and not ridiculous enough. I mean, when you have so many bad-ass action stars (and Randy Couture) in one movie, why bother making it feel like an also-ran, direct-to-DVD Behind Enemy Lines sequel? The Losers at least looks pretty fun, it seems to embody the "let's just blow shit up real good" spirit that's missing from Stallone's latest.

Avatar image for bam_d_leprechaun
Bam_D_Leprechaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Bam_D_Leprechaun

I like explosions