why do girls go for the bad boy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for forgottensolider
forgottensolider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By forgottensolider

i know all you guys have had it happen to you the girl you like just dont like you and and then just date a bad boy but you see it ws not the rejection that gets me mad not even the part when they go out with  the bad boy  but when the guy just does something to them like cheat they get all depressed and most of the girls that this happens to go to find a guy to make him jealous and it doesnt work and that just fucking pisses me off so much wll ya just venting lol

Avatar image for forgottensolider
forgottensolider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By forgottensolider

i know all you guys have had it happen to you the girl you like just dont like you and and then just date a bad boy but you see it ws not the rejection that gets me mad not even the part when they go out with  the bad boy  but when the guy just does something to them like cheat they get all depressed and most of the girls that this happens to go to find a guy to make him jealous and it doesnt work and that just fucking pisses me off so much wll ya just venting lol

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

I've never bothered investing time into a woman dumb enough to go for that kind of person.

10MP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 10MP

you watch too many hollywood movies and not enough anime.