Working overtime, and still lacking money...

AnnonOMous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By AnnonOMous

Seriously.  My contract at work is 24hrs per week, £6.40 ($8.42 US) an hour.  In relatily I'm working 36 hours a week.  That's 50% more than I should be, but I still can't get enough cash together to grab some MS points to pick up some DLC (DLC2 for Borderlands and DLC2 for Brutal Legends) not to mention the Gears of War 3 Pet Ticker prop.  Thinking about it, and prop is better than the Halo Waypoint Monitor.  Honestly, is there was an acheivement for having the Monitor, I'm sure everyone would have it...  I mean c'mon, if you have a Gold XBL just download and run halo waypoint, update your "career" stats and badabing badaboom, you got the prop.  Pointless.

Anyways a rushed blog today since I'm trying to complete ME2 (though I must note that I haven't quite finished ME1 - still got the final fight to do...) .

Edit: Mistyped 36 as 26, that aside, my percentages are right!  Thanks to MattyFTM for pointing this out... I knew what I menat to say!)

AnnonOMous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By AnnonOMous

Seriously.  My contract at work is 24hrs per week, £6.40 ($8.42 US) an hour.  In relatily I'm working 36 hours a week.  That's 50% more than I should be, but I still can't get enough cash together to grab some MS points to pick up some DLC (DLC2 for Borderlands and DLC2 for Brutal Legends) not to mention the Gears of War 3 Pet Ticker prop.  Thinking about it, and prop is better than the Halo Waypoint Monitor.  Honestly, is there was an acheivement for having the Monitor, I'm sure everyone would have it...  I mean c'mon, if you have a Gold XBL just download and run halo waypoint, update your "career" stats and badabing badaboom, you got the prop.  Pointless.

Anyways a rushed blog today since I'm trying to complete ME2 (though I must note that I haven't quite finished ME1 - still got the final fight to do...) .

Edit: Mistyped 36 as 26, that aside, my percentages are right!  Thanks to MattyFTM for pointing this out... I knew what I menat to say!)

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

If you're supposed to work 24 hours, and you're working 26 hours,you're doing about 8.5% more than you should be, not 50%.

tranceaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By tranceaddix

What bills do you have to pay?

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kmdrkul

I don't work at all and I'm lacking money.  I guess that puts me in a better position than you :p

Burns098356GX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Burns098356GX

Get a better paying job.

Or sell weed.

spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By spaceturtle
@Burns098356GX said:
" Get a better paying job.  Or sell weed. "
Ignore this... this weed advice... Drugs are still bad, ya knw!