Wow i like owned my friend Elizabeth today

400_babies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By 400_babies

In class we were watching some movie and one of the guys had a Tattoo my friend Deaven said that was awesome and he couldn't wait to be 18 so he could get a tattoo.   Then my friend Elizabeth is like "i would never get one but if i did i would put it on my lower back" then i jokingly say to her  "it'd be cool if you got one a little lower that your lower back" and i winked.   Then she thinks about ti for a second and she says a little to loudly "You mean my ass!?!?!"  then she started laughing unfouruntly for her the table right new to ours heard and gave us an odd look (considering the only words they heard were "you mean my ass")

400_babies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By 400_babies

In class we were watching some movie and one of the guys had a Tattoo my friend Deaven said that was awesome and he couldn't wait to be 18 so he could get a tattoo.   Then my friend Elizabeth is like "i would never get one but if i did i would put it on my lower back" then i jokingly say to her  "it'd be cool if you got one a little lower that your lower back" and i winked.   Then she thinks about ti for a second and she says a little to loudly "You mean my ass!?!?!"  then she started laughing unfouruntly for her the table right new to ours heard and gave us an odd look (considering the only words they heard were "you mean my ass")

thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By thanatos990

...............................ok tramp stamp...........