Wow this is crap

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Recession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Recession

There was this chic and we got hot in heavy in the psyc ward well anywayz she got out before me and gave me all her info, so I got out about a month later and called her up and the guy said she killed herself, I didnt believe it because she had an amazing personality well hotmail just sent me her email to me today!!! 01.07.08

Her message, which is over a year old, thx hotmail for delivering a year late! Is Below!
To: greg465@hotmail.com
Subject: hey crazy
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:17:29 -0700

greg-
just wanted you to know i hope you're doing good and masturbating regularly to my memory. i miss you a lot and hope things are going ok there. it kinda sux here, i'm trying not to drink and going to lots of AA meetings. wayne says i have 1 more chance, which makes me want to drink more. i hate it when people tell me what to do. i'd rather be looking at you in your cute blue hospital shorts. anyway, i miss you, please get ahold of me.
love kami weber
p.o. box 684
hailey, id
(208-788-1682)
justsaynada@hotmail.com

and then I looked her up on google, to see if I could find her myspace and got this
http://www.mtexpress.com/index2.php?ID=2005118165&var_Year=2007&var_Month=11&var_Day=28

ahh thats sad she killed herself only a few days after getting out, I feel kinda werid about it, I mean I didnt know her for a long time but....
im 21 and she was 33, its was the oldest chic I messed around with and I was hoping for it to be more then that, she gave me her no. when she left but I lost it, I thought the guy was just fucking with me, gay man totally gay! I dunno I just feel weird, I believe ppl should have the right to kill themselfs....but now I dont know, also my freind just committed suicide off the Grove hotel in Boise and was all over the news, he was also kick ass, well I just wanted to get stuff off my chest cause everyone else is asleep!
HelixSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HelixSnake

So, what were you doing in a psychiatric ward?

Skrattybones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Skrattybones

How exactly do you hook up while stuck in a straight jacket?

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Rowr

WOW

Im not sure where to go with this....

Hotmail holding an email for a year sounds like A LIE.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Hamz

Whether this is a true story or an attempt at trolling, GiantBomb is not the sort of place to post this.

Locked.