X-Men Origins: Wolverine has leaked online, high quality too.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TwoOneFive

LMFAO! Its not finished at all though guys, the FX are fucking ridiculous! Think Giant Bomb Killzone 2 Quick Look! HAHAHAHA This BAD, REAL BAD. The movie is pretty cool but holy shit somebody is going to prison for a verrrrryyy long time. 

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By RichardLOlson
Wow I tried to post this last night...I found this out 2 days ago...and they wouldn't let me post this....so how does yours get posted on here and not taken off.....what the fuck.

And yes the F/X are shitty....this was leaked by someone from the studio who was about to get fired....but thanks for spreading news thats already been around for a few days now.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Hamz
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL PIRATE SCUM!

Listen up....

Do not post spoilers, scene by scene analysis or other detailed information about the movie. I don't personally care if anyone saw the pirated version, but I will care if people start posting links or information pretaining how to access this leaked unfinished copy of the movie. And again I will stress the point of, NO SPOILERS please. Some of us have been looking forward to the movie, so don't ruin it for us.

Break any of these and you shall face my wrath! :D

Also I feel sorry for whoever leaked this. Clearly someone on the film crew did it, they will likely be crucified for this as the media goes into a frenzy over piracy once again. ComicVine has an excellent article up about this, GMan points out some home truths about how this goes beyond just pirating a single movie. But perhaps ruining it entirely.

ComicVine link!
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Meowayne
Hamz said:
"Gonna do the Moderator job here and make it clear to everyone. 
I was so expecting to see something along the lines of STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL PIRATE SCUM.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TwoOneFive
RichardLOlson said:
"Wow I tried to post this last night...I found this out 2 days ago...and they wouldn't let me post this....so how does yours get posted on here and not taken off.....what the fuck.

And yes the F/X are shitty....this was leaked by someone from the studio who was about to get fired....but thanks for spreading news thats already been around for a few days now.
"
yeah i know i didnt see any threads on here so ya kno. 

Hamz said:

Do not post spoilers, scene by scene analysis or other detailed information about the movie. I don't personally care if anyone saw the pirated version, but I will care if people start posting links or information pretaining how to access this leaked unfinished copy of the movie. And again I will stress the point of, NO SPOILERS please. Some of us have been looking forward to the movie, so don't ruin it for us.Break any of these and you shall face my wrath! :DAlso I feel sorry for whoever leaked this. Clearly someone on the film crew did it, they will likely be crucified for this as the media goes into a frenzy over piracy once again."
yeah totally, i just thought it was interesting enough to talk about the whole situation. No spoiling or anything. Although i'm am almost positive about how it ends, probably ending with the opening scenes from the first movie, with wolvie bareknuckle fighting. o well.

So yeah, the guy who leaked this (may have been many, or shit might have been an honest mistake), will go to prison for the rest of his life. All they have to do is estimate how many people watched it online, and figure out how many money in tickets sales those numbers would be worth. Milllllioons dude. The site i saw the video playing (just a lame flash player) said close to 100,000 viewed from their. 
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hamz
Meowayne said:
"Hamz said:
I was so expecting to see something along the lines of STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL PIRATE SCUM."
Edited for your viewing pleasure!
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Meowayne

Thank you, kind sir.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hamz
TwoOneFive said:
"yeah totally, i just thought it was interesting enough to talk about the whole situation. No spoiling or anything. Although i'm am almost positive about how it ends, probably ending with the opening scenes from the first movie, with wolvie bareknuckle fighting. o well.

So yeah, the guy who leaked this (may have been many, or shit might have been an honest mistake), will go to prison for the rest of his life. All they have to do is estimate how many people watched it online, and figure out how many money in tickets sales those numbers would be worth. Milllllioons dude. The site i saw the video playing (just a lame flash player) said close to 100,000 viewed from their."
My moderator disclaimer is to make sure people understand this topic is not here for the discussion of the films content. But rather the issue surrounding its leak and the obvious media buzz and likely witch hunt that will ensue.

I don't want to see anyone mentioning anything about content in the film. I'll let mentions of visual effects slide, but the rest of it keep to yourself.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TwoOneFive

i guess this is a spoiler and will probably get deleted, but i'll make it simple. They should have simply titled this film X-Men 4.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Black_Rose

Isn't there a topic about this already? why do we need two?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TwoOneFive
Black_Rose said:
"Isn't there a topic about this already? why do we need two? "
it got locked. 
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By jakob187

Meh, movie's gonna be balls anyway.  =  /

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By toowalrus

Is it the final, or close to final version?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TwoOneFive
TooWalrus said:
"Is it the final, or close to final version?"
close to final, the special effects are either notes that say what happens, drawings that appear over the film, or N64 looking CG. 
But other than that its all final, theres even the extra tid bit after the credits. 

i watched the whole thing and i must say its a 3/5. Its better than X-Men 3, but nowhere near as good as 2. 

I am totally confident now Star Trek is going to be the best movie this May