Yes, even the Japanese hate Big Rigs

BlazeHedgehog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 3

Edited By BlazeHedgehog

Youtube recommends you videos based on what you've recently watched and what is in your favorites list.

It recommended a video to me just now where the title was completely in Japanese except for two words: "Big Rigs". Surprisingly? The video turned out to be Alex Navarro's (legendary) Big Rigs Gamespot Review. I just find it to be really weird and kind of awesome that a bunch of Japanese people apparently find the video just as hilarious as everybody else does. I guess the total lack of dialog in the video probably helps that a great deal.

BlazeHedgehog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By BlazeHedgehog

Youtube recommends you videos based on what you've recently watched and what is in your favorites list.

It recommended a video to me just now where the title was completely in Japanese except for two words: "Big Rigs". Surprisingly? The video turned out to be Alex Navarro's (legendary) Big Rigs Gamespot Review. I just find it to be really weird and kind of awesome that a bunch of Japanese people apparently find the video just as hilarious as everybody else does. I guess the total lack of dialog in the video probably helps that a great deal.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Systech

Just because they're Japanese doesn't mean that they're from a different planet. Big Rigs is a universally hated game. Everyone knows that!

BlazeHedgehog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlazeHedgehog

Fixed the link. Sorry, guys. Stupid clipboard...