Your favorite episode of Chuck

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By TomA

My top 3. The one where Chuck recruits Jeff  to play Missile Command in order to save the world, the sizzling shrimp episode, or the episode where Bryce leaves(for the second time) and gives gives Chuck his super awesome Intersect glasses, the sad moment at the end with Chuck and Sarah was great. Anyway i know alot of you probably watch it too, after all it IS amazing:) What are your favorite episodes or bits?

Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Ryax

i loved the most recent one because he is finally getting away from sarah, or what ever she is named. finally seeing him stop being a pussy and using his spy skills. i love the show.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By TheHT

The one where Yvonne Strahovski gets nekkid! Hell yeah!!

Toope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Toope

It's got to be Season 2's finale. You got Jeffster performing Mr. Roboto to an awesome wedding shootout, leading to one of the greatest lines ever: "Why are you letting Sam Kinison and an indian lesbian ruin your wedding?" Then Chuck finally embracing the idea of being the intersect and choosing to become the Intersect 2.0. All leading up to him kicking ass to John's dumbfounded "Chuck me!", and ending with a great Matrix homage, "Guys, I know Kung Fu."