Zelda Fanfic

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Balls

Some people have asked for a Zelda fanfic so here it is. Enjoy!

For the most part he didn’t really mind holding bags. No one would think that he had done all that shopping. Most of the stores were obviously women’s clothing stores, Bebe, Arden B., Anne Klein. Link really wasn’t sure why he was so antsy right now. He looked over near the dressing rooms and saw what he was subconsciously looking for. Chairs. These chairs served a specific purpose. They were they to comfort men along with their wives, girlfriends, whatever but in order to fit frilly motif of the store they weren’t really chairs. They were bright green, had no real horizontal surface, and would look more at home in a children’s cereal. A hand holding a dark blue dress with spaghetti straps peaked over the top of the middle dressing room.

“Hey, Link, grab me a 4 in this. I think I can do a 4. Yeah, I’m a 4.”

With the prospect of sitting in the chair/green clover becoming less and less likely he walked over to the floating hand and grabbed the dress. Where did this even come from? A voice came from behind him.

“I can get that for you! Did you need another size?” The girl was much less attractive and more overwieght than he had expected for someone working retail in clothing store. And it wasn’t just that she was overweight. She would be homely at any weight. Her teeth were a horrid jumble, her forehead too pronounced, and her lips too thin to be mistaken for a woman’s. She was still young but all of her flaws would be even more evident as she aged. Big hips and small tits. Not a good combination.

“Yeah, a four would be great. She’s in the middle dressing room. Thanks.” Link handed her the dress and she shuffled off in her ugly way. “Hey, babe? I’m going to just check out around this place, ok? I’ll be right back.”

“Sounds good, there are some other things I wanted to check anyways. I want to get a couple outfits for when we go to Keystone.” 

Link just turned and walked toward the store front. He looked around. He had thought he had seen one of those pretzel places earlier but couldn’t see it now.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Drebin_893

Nope.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

/popcorn

I know this will end in amazing disaster.
Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Rowr

off to a good start for sure.

Avatar image for wallacethegreat
WallacetheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points