Who was your destined partner?

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

In one of the dungeons you go through a series of rooms and answer 10 questions to determine who your destined partner is. Who'd you get? I got Teddie. He was pretty into it. I'd make a poll but they're broken and I don't know who all the potential partners are.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I didn't answer all the questions yet but I'm going to go ahead and say it's Shinjiro.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

I got Aigis and was okay with it. I've always liked her and I love the way she is portrayed in this game as well as her voice acting.

Originally I was aiming for Mitsuru, but I guess I messed that one up by going for the "titanium bodied beauty" answer, which I quiet simply misread at first.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I got the other MC. If someone gets Koro-chan, let me know,

XCEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yukiko, though it's disappointing that only 3 questions "matter" to determine that.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zeik

I got Teddie. Had I known what would come at the end I might have avoided saying I like a woman who uses bear puns.

It was an oddly sincere pairing though. I expected the game to play it up for laughs, especially since it was Teddie, but he seemed way into it and you can go all in as well if you choose. Might be the most blatantly homosexual scenario in a Persona game since being able to make Jun your love interest in P2.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By rjayb89

I got Zen, which was disappointing considering he didn't know what was going on.

KestrelPi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As the P4 protagonist, I got the P3 protagonist, which I found pretty amusing.

He seemed to take it all in his stride.

Part of me wishes I'd get Yosuke in the hopes of berating him for his homophobia remarks he can't seem to stop making that nobody ever calls him out on (like when he said 'do you realise how ridiculous that sounds' when I said gender isn't important)

Aw well. Teddie sounds like a funny choice, and I have to wonder about some of the others too.

nicksmi56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nicksmi56

I just did it myself, and I got Elizabeth, which is funny both because I'm not a fan of her in Q and I'm the P4 protagonist. I didn't even know Velvet Room occupants were options ?

Was hoping for Chie since she's my P4 girlfriend, but I guess true love and all that.

In another life, Elizabeth, my darling ?

Yumewaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teddie

Mamba219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I got Shinjiro, which was amazing. He's my favorite Persona 3 character anyway, so getting him made me laugh so hard.