I'd like a trading thread. Can this be one?

• 75 results
Avatar image for jdizzlefoshizzle
jdizzlefoshizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

khetix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I so lucked out, it would seem. First Salandite I encountered was a female. Then caught 10 males in a row. ;-)

I'll have to check my FC when I get out of work and post here. Could help me close the gap on my dex.

CoinMatze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

I spent the last night IV breeding some Wimpods. I know, I know... it probably wasn't worth the trouble thanks to Golisopod's crummy ability but I got pretty attached to that Mon. I have a handful of male and female adamant 5IV Wimpods that know Aqua Jet. If anyone wants one: 3325-2026-9116, my name is Matze.

GamerChiCcK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CoinMatze: Hey can I get one of those please! I have some spare starters, miniors and some breedjects Lapras If you're interested. My FC is 1950- 8498 - 9182 IGN Shay.

CoinMatze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamerchicck: sure! Do you want a boy or a girl ^^ I'll take a popplio if you have one. I haven't traded in the new games, yet. Just a heads up. I have no idea how this is gonna work.

GamerChiCcK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By GamerChiCcK

@CoinMatze: No worries I've traded plenty of times so I can walk you through it. I can be ready to trade in 10 minutes if that's cool with you and I'd like a girl please what about you?

CoinMatze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamerchicck: I'll take a girl, too, if you give me the option ^^ but I'll take any old popplio you have laying around.

GamerChiCcK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CoinMatze: Sure thing I'll go check if I have a girl handy if not I can breed you one it's no problem. I'll PM you the steps on how to trade in a couple of minutes :)

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

Looking to trade the Moon Ultra Beasts for Sun Ultra Beasts. Since the exclusives come in multiples I figured the best way to get the counterpart is to trade like for like. Let me know if you can help! They're the last 3 I need to complete my pokedex.

mgalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm looking for a (Alolan) Vulpix with its hidden ability, Snow Warning. Unfortunately I have Moon so I can't SOS-chain for it myself, but I have a female (Alolan) Sandshrew with its hidden ability Slush Rush (she's Adamant and has some nice IVs too if that's your thing!). If possible, a female Vulpix with the aforementioned ability would be great, but I'm not going to be too picky if its male. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it!

SkyShadowing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today I have performed the most sacred duty: giving the gift of Popplio.

My Primarina and a Ditto got frisky and I bred 5 baby Popplios into the world. Two were traded one-to-one for the other two starters, the other three were wonder traded. Pulled a few foreign Pokemon from that (low level trash), and a lvl 100 Dugtrio (who was released for fear of dramatically unbalancing the game- I'm only on the first trial on the third island). Though I shall frame it that those who spread the gift of Popplio need no reward, for the giving of Popplio is its own reward.

Mostly I was hoping to make some kids day who erred in his ways and chose other than Popplio.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c06c6e81315
deactivated-63c06c6e81315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mgalchemist said:

I'm looking for a (Alolan) Vulpix with its hidden ability, Snow Warning. Unfortunately I have Moon so I can't SOS-chain for it myself, but I have a female (Alolan) Sandshrew with its hidden ability Slush Rush (she's Adamant and has some nice IVs too if that's your thing!). If possible, a female Vulpix with the aforementioned ability would be great, but I'm not going to be too picky if its male. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it!

Do you still need one? I've got one female (and a few male), 5IV (31/x/31/31/31/31), Timid Alolan Vulpix with Snow Warning and egg moves (Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Encore).

And a couple more that don't have Encore.

FC: 4528-1743-5152

mgalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mgalchemist said:

Do you still need one? I've got one female (and a few male), 5IV (31/x/31/31/31/31), Timid Alolan Vulpix with Snow Warning and egg moves (Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Encore).

And a couple more that don't have Encore.

FC: 4528-1743-5152

I had forgotten that I'd need to breed for egg moves too, that'd be perfect! I'll happily trade for a female one. 1pm EST good for you?

FC: 1418-6773-6431 (My trainer's name is Dana)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mgalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@briarpack: Sorry about the delay! Lost track of time. Anyway, thank you so much! Really appreciate the help, trying to make a hail team for the battle tree.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mgalchemist: No problem. I completely zoned out too :D
Thanks for the Shrew!

matsemann08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I just want to trade my Haunter and Kadabra back and forth so I can evolve them.

Anyone? :)

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alistercat: If no one's gotten back to you yet I would be happy to exchange for Sun ultra beasts.

I'm also looking for anyone who wants to knock out a bunch of trade evolutions together.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By alistercat

@cmblasko: I can help you with both. Specifically I need Pheromosa and Celesteela. I was also wondering if you could level my cosmog by 1 to evolve it to lunala and trade it back. I'll be happy to do as many trade evolutions as you want.

My friend code is 2750 1203 5273. PM me yours or post it here and let me know when you're available to trade.

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By cmblasko

@alistercat: Oh wait, I'm sorry; I have Sun, too. I misread your post as you having Moon. I will definitely do evolution trades, though. I will post my FC when I get home!

And @matsemann08 if you still need help with trading we can do that, too.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By alistercat
cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My friend code is: 2251-4526-8621

So for anyone interested I am still looking to do evolution trades and @alistercat and I both have Sun Ultra Beasts that we want to trade for Moon Ultra Beasts.

CoinMatze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By CoinMatze

Hey guys! Still got a few 5IV Pokemon left.

• Adamant Wimpods with Aqua Jet
  • Timid Cutieflies with Moonblast and Baton Pass
  • Relaxed and Brave Dhelmises with 0IV in Speed
  • Relaxed Dewpiders but I will put some more work into them
  • Bold Mareanies with Haze and the Hidden Ability Regenerator

And the best thing? They're freeeeeeeee! I don't want anything from you! Maybe a Moon Lycanroc..... I will also take all of your exclusives if you don't need them.

Edit: Oh, and I take requests for IV breeding. I would like to concentrate on new Pokemon for now, though. Also gonna start on Alolan Marowak and Alolan Exeggutor for Trick Rooms.

My FC is 3325-2026-9116

Avatar image for deactivated-64b8b20d87497
deactivated-64b8b20d87497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CoinMatze: I have a Lycanroc (a wild one) if you are interested or any Moon exclusive that you might want. Also, can I have a Dhelmise please? I'll PM you my friend code later when I get home.

Dokimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking for people to trade back and forth with for the limited amount of Pokémon I still need in my game:

Magmortar

Electivire

Slowking

Milotic

PorygonZ and Porygon2

Scizor

Anyone that needs any other Pokémon than these ones or can trade the moon exclusive UBs I'm up to trade Buzzwole or Xurkitree (if that's even a Sun exclusive). Please let me know if you can help me out and I can see if I can return the favor!

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By alistercat

Still looking for Moon legendaries, will trade them back immediately. Don't need to keep them. I have everything, name your price. Also just bred loads of charmanders after importing my pokemon from Yellow.

sbrion94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By sbrion94

Anyone by any chance have a fromantis with its hidden ability ... willing to trade ultra beasts from Pokémon sun .... Please ??

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I know I'm a bit late but I have a Kadabra I would love to evolve if someone can do a quick trade and trade back.

FC: 5069-5111-7118