#1 Posted by StarvingGamer (8032 posts) -

I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't want to miss a thing

Whatever trepidation I might have had going into SR4 has just been completely obliterated. Anyone else feel the same way? I have the biggest, stupidest grin on my face.

#2 Edited by rebgav (1429 posts) -

The opening to SR4 is great. That sequence and the following one were awesome.

(It may continue to be awesome but I wont know until my new PSU arrives. Saints Row 4 is so good that the shock and awe blew up my PC.)

#3 Posted by TheHT (10930 posts) -

The Boss just running straight in at the very beginning like an idiot was pretty good, but when I had to take out that guard with Asha I started losin it.

So fuckin good.

#4 Edited by natetodamax (19177 posts) -

That was one of my favorite moments in games. Amazing opening.

#5 Posted by RawknRo11a (554 posts) -

Yea, that opening was pretty damn amazing. Could not stop smiling. It was so dumb, but so great!

#6 Posted by Stonyman65 (2608 posts) -

That was pretty amazing. I love how they were doing the Call of Duty ripoff stuff too.

This game is fucking great!

#7 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3058 posts) -

Goddamn spoilers... just playing. Cause I don't wanna miss a thing~

#8 Posted by believer258 (11682 posts) -

I'm going to be severely disappointed if Bruce Willis doesn't make a cameo.

Please don't tell me whether he does or doesn't. I'll find out myself.

#9 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7056 posts) -

That moment was hilarious. Another thing that I think is really funny, and I don't know why, is the Screamin' Eagle jet flapping it's wings.

#10 Posted by Ben_H (3316 posts) -

The entire soundtrack is fantastic. The Mix has literally no bad songs. Montell Jordan being in the game makes it even more awesome.

This game is so amazing. I was worried but it is so far the perfect sequel to The Third.

#11 Posted by Demoskinos (14588 posts) -

Loved that. The entire first few missions are fantastic. Live riding in the space ship then Haddaway's "What is love" comes on and the boss just goes "THIS IS MY JAM!" God Im being tortured at work here I need more saints.

#12 Edited by jiggajoe14 (658 posts) -

I had the biggest god damn grin on my face. When they started talking and praising him during that sequence I fucking lost control and laughed my ass off.

#13 Posted by KickahaOta (142 posts) -

Yeah, during the later parts of that sequence, I was convinced that they were doing another movie shoot, this one with better production values... I lost it when I got to the end and realized that, no, that was actually canon. That happened. The man rode a motherfarking missile and landed in the motherfarking Oval Office. That was a thing.

This post is spoiler-protected for your convenience.

#14 Posted by RawknRo11a (554 posts) -

@mariachimacabre: Yea, and I love the noise the Screamin' Eagle makes when you fire missles...

#15 Posted by TheHT (10930 posts) -

@mariachimacabre: Yea, and I love the noise the Screamin' Eagle makes when you fire missles...

Yup. Never not firing that thing cause of that sound.

That's a lie. I'm just never not dumping in this game. They fuckin broke Saints Row The Third, and it's beautiful madness.

#16 Posted by IAmNotBatman (627 posts) -

Fuck, I hate this song.

#17 Edited by DeShawn2ks (1052 posts) -

That opening was pretty great. So far I am loving the mix station. Killing a hundred enemies in a wave to Safety Dance made my day. Seems like the right songs come in at the perfect time when doing random shit.

#18 Posted by supermonkey122 (813 posts) -

Late title card was amazing

#19 Edited by BamSaidTheLady (89 posts) -

Great opening. And having the ability to listen to the radio outside cars is great. That song came back on while I was freezing an enemy ship to the ground and it synced perfectly. Such an enjoyable game.

#20 Posted by SilentPredator (127 posts) -

Not too far into the game I believe "What is Love?" plays during a sequence and it is fucking fantastic. Volition is really nailing it with their soundtrack.

#21 Posted by Zurv (441 posts) -

full intro if ppl are still on the fence about getting this game.. (GET THIS GAME!)

#22 Posted by Krullban (1024 posts) -

#23 Posted by Kingpk (152 posts) -

@silentpredator: I couldn't have been the only one that was tapping the bumper to the music, was I? I failed that mission because of it.

#24 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5269 posts) -

Ahhh damnit! I need to get this game! I can't wait to get it on Steam when I'm able.

#25 Edited by Korwin (2831 posts) -

What is love?