Smite quick look

dollster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do you guys tink that giandbomb will do a quick look off this game since it had official reales not long ago?.

Would be fun to see there opinion on the game since its the only moba game i can stand to play

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

One of many open beta forever games where the actual release wasn't particularly notable for any reason.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it already had a three day long Quick Look called PAX East 2014.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it weren't for your silver medal I'd probably have flagged this for spam.

@hatking said:

I thought it already had a three day long Quick Look called PAX East 2014.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mb: I laughed when I first saw that ad. What the fuck were PAX thinking with those ads? The Money can't have been that good...

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By csl316
Avatar image for deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f
deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Smite, but those big ad's were terrible! ...though I do hope somebody on the bomb team at least mentions it at some point... or Brad investigates "The new MOBA" and gives it some attention or just goes deeper into DOTA2 in response and has some horror stories to tell.

One of many open beta forever games where the actual release wasn't particularly notable for any reason.

There was a $200,000 launch day tournament that lasted 3 days?

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pyrodactyl

@therealmoot said:

I like Smite, but those big ad's were terrible! ...though I do hope somebody on the bomb team at least mentions it at some point... or Brad investigates "The new MOBA" and gives it some attention or just goes deeper into DOTA2 in response and has some horror stories to tell.

Dota is far more insidious than that. The only horror story you'll get is Brad mentioning all the games he could've played over the week but saying ''I played a bunch of dota instead'' over and over again.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you guys tink that giandbomb will do a quick look off this game since it had official reales not long ago?.

Would be fun to see there opinion on the game since its the only moba game i can stand to play

I'd say there's a good chance of it...there aren't a whole lot of games coming out the next couple of weeks. But then again, only Brad seems to have any interest in MOBA's and he's pretty stuck on DOTA 2. So I change my answer to no :(

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Smite Quick Look EX: Presented by Newegg.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#getSMITEdson

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By newmoneytrash

I just don't think they had it in the budget to buy a copy of Smite. Maybe next quarter.

MannyMAR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing all this SMITE stuff is kind of weird for me, since I live kind of close to Hi-Rez. Maybe I should head over there and be like, "Dudes, not so damn big next time."

MaxOpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

@mb said:
No Caption Provided

This is a weird personal thing I generally have about these sort of things. But I got really angry every time I saw the flair of his lightning staff thing. The big blue turd that is poorly cut out of his art. I know it's just a problem with format limitations and alpha level stuff. But it just looks so bad.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Tirion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really exciting for this game, saw it at PAX, and I just got in my pre-order for the sugar glass bottle and in-game donkey.

Gyrfal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maxopower: 100% with you. Of course, we don't know about what raw assets they were given, but if you can't display an alpha as a gradation, then don't include the thing that requires it.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Zirilius

I love Smite but there are already plenty of streams on Twitch dedicated to this. SmiteTV and SmitePro are two wonderful channels to check out. I get you want these guys opinions but in all reality its still just a moba just from a different PoV.

Don't get me wrong its a great game. I got to level 30 during the beta and bought the god pack when it was 30 dollars but they have some serious balance and community issues. I do like some Game of the Day modes the circulate through. Particularly the one where you start off at level 20 and with 100k gold. Nothing like trying out gods you aren't great with to see how they fair at the end game.

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering the only League of Legends, the largest MOBA, coverage we got was like 10 min of B roll of a 3v3 beta game, no i dont think we are getting Smite coverage. But hey, feel free to watch the 100 or so hours of DOTA coverage!

Jennifyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want brad to take a second look at LoL

Itwastuesday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Itwastuesday

@mb said:
No Caption Provided

i love SMITE they should absolutely quick look SMITE and potentially run an ongoing video series on SMITE that's how much faith i have in SMITE have you guys heard of SMITE before by the way it's free SMITE

mercury228

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mercury228

I like Smite more than Dota 2 or LoL. Goodbye....

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BisonHero

I feel like Brad is really dropping the ball on covering MOBAs. Obviously he'll compare everything to Dota, but it's kind of silly how little MOBA coverage the site has, aside from Daily Dota once every 2-5 months. He has something of an interest/competency in the genre, he should be putting it to more use than a half-hearted premium feature.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BisonHero

I feel like Brad is really dropping the ball on covering MOBAs. Obviously he'll compare everything to Dota, but it's kind of silly how little MOBA coverage the site has, aside from Daily Dota once every 2-5 months. He has something of an interest/competency in the genre, he should be putting it to more use than a half-hearted premium feature.

dollster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dollster85

Well as the resident moba player he is best suited to cover the top mobas and with the 2.5 million smite tournement comming up this weekend i would say smite is one off them

Edit: also if he would have like a feature every once in a while called: Is this dota? or something like that be it a premium feature or not i think it would be pretty fun