Year One Survival Edition coming to XONE.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

"..According to an announcement video released by Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb, Xbox Live's director of programming, the game will be fully remastered for 1080p, with Undead Labs founder Jeff Strain saying it will also include "enhanced animations [and] enhanced effects." In addition to the graphical upgrades, "State of Decay" for Xbox One will include all previously released Xbox 360 downloadable content.

Strain said Undead Labs will add "some new content – some new mission types as well," though details on the additions will come "closer to release."

Neowin: Xbox 360 exclusive 'State of Decay' being remade for Xbox One

It'd also be nice if they included some of that co-op stuff this time around.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It would be nice if they fixed the PC version to not run like trash.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3 chaser324  Moderator

I bought the 360 version when it was initially released and was intrigued with some of the ideas in it but disappointed in the somewhat lackluster/buggy execution. I've halfway considered giving it another go every time I've seen the PC version on sale, but now I'm glad I held off on doing that.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

@corruptedevil: this. Played a few hours of it in pc, really liked the idea of it but boy does it run like shit.

DinosaurCanada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By DinosaurCanada

Just bought the DLC for the 360 version last night while they were on sale. Still a good game, but the performance and glitches are slightly killing me the second time around.

This seems like a good version to wait for if you haven't picked it up yet, definitely recommend if some of the kinks are ironed out. I may as well? Who knows, I've bought dumber stuff multiple times.

Wiseblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The new version is coming out on PC as well. No word on what the upgrade path will be (if there even is one).

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

Remastered for 1080p? What does that even mean anymore? The early access Steam version even supported that resolution (but literally only that or 720, and not typical PC monitor resolutions... ugh, that was a long-standing bummer about playing the game at that time).

Just come out and say "hey, we're releasing the PC version of our game on this device that has PC-like hardware and it looks better than that old release!"

Not to rag on it, because I like the game. At least in theory. I actually haven't ever been able to get into it, personally, but I think that's a gameplay preference thing and I would still recommend it to people.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The new version is coming out on PC as well. No word on what the upgrade path will be (if there even is one).

Does it have a framerate comparable to Crysis on an Apple 2 as well?

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I've really been wanting to play this but I've been avoiding buying it because of performance issues and being worried that a sequel would be announced before it was fixed.