'Tis the season

Tengen_Horder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Greetings duders I have four extra games in my steam inventory that I'd like to give out and what better way to do so then completely random. You only need to post something positive on this thread, it can be anything. All are welcome to post to win but only four will do so. Also these are steam gifts so if you own the game I can not gift them to you. Hopefully you enjoy them. They are Little Inferno, Bit.Trip.Runner, McPixel, and Company of Hero's complete. I'll check back in an hour or so I will contact the winners with a PM for their steam name. Happy Xmas

My Library

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm not interested in any of the games, but good on you.

Tengen_Horder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since no one has really responded I'll let this go a few days. I'll keep checking back.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

That's nice of you man. The community is really cool about this kinda stuff, especially this time of the year.

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Thanks man! I did the same via humble bundle on the general discussion board!

Steam name: Big Denim

Cheers!

TreeTrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

I'll take McPixel if that's ok

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I'm not interested in the games because I just received one from another thread, but I'll still share something positive.

A women around the corner of my house had a fir tree fall onto the hood of her car as she stopped at a corner that destroyed the front of her car and winshield. Her car was also wrapped with a power line. She was right next to her house and her husband ran out to get her out of the car, risking his life to major electrocution. They are both completely unharmed and the power line turned out to be dead.

This story is amazing to hear for me because it was not too long ago in my city that a driver was killed by a falling tree branch, while he was driving about 35 mph with his wife and daughter in the car, who were thankfully unharmed.

Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

Not in for the games but I want to wish you Merry Christmas and thank you for keeping the Holiday Spirit alive.

Winterstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not in for any games but thanks for the offer and the generosity, really appreciated :)

TreeTrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10  Edited By TreeTrunk

OK I also have a couple of steam keys to giveaway, they are:

- Alien Breed Impact

- Enemy Mind

message me for them

Ibarguengoytia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, if still available I would love to receive Little Inferno.

I remember one time as a kid, 8-10-year-old, I was at church and a homeless man came in and sat down on a bench. No one would sit on that bench and everyone stared at him, and the priest kept preaching about how we must love our brother and shit like that and everyone kept avoiding this guy. I thought this was odd, here we are at church talking about loving our brother and no one was even acknowledging this man, and my first reaction without much thought was to sit next to him. I stood up and walked to the bench he was sitting at and sat dow next to him. He looked at me with unexplainable joy, as if I had acknowledged him as a fellow human being. Then it was time to shake hands with our neighbors and wish us peace and so we did, and the man was happy. Then I shook hands with the folks on the row in front and behind us but they wouldn't shake hands with the homeless man. But he didn't mind, he was happy, he didn't need all of the attention he just needed someone to look at him as a human being... That or he was tripping balls and I was too young and naive to understand that. Anyway, I always think that this is a happy story regardless of the possibility that the man was on drugs.