Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Stang
@Jeffsekai said:
" Never a dull moment! @Stang: when was the last time someone who tried to troll you actually played you after? "
Never. Flushes was the last if I remember correctly.

@sofacitysweetheart said:
" Get your facts straight. Dude trolled me. Apparently some people are allowed to be assholes and get their way through bullying. Why do people feed them? "
Haha I trolled you? Please leave. Thanks.

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#152  Edited By 234r2we232

I don't know how people can endear to such obnoxiousness. But there you go. If this is what GiantBombs Street Fighter community has dwindled down to... what a shame.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Stang

I have some nice cheese to go with that whine. Stop crying about characters being banned just because you cannot beat them, especially if the people you lose to are flowchart Kens. Your lack of ability is the problem.

Fuerte should be banned though. Really.

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#154  Edited By Renahzor
@Stang said:
" I have some nice cheese to go with that whine. Stop crying about characters being banned just because you cannot beat them, especially if the people you lose to are flowchart Kens. Your lack of ability is the problem.  Fuerte should be banned though. Really. "
I don't think I've fought a Fuerte since sometime around July of last year.....  So they're essentially on self banishment as far as Im concerned.  

Also, don't feed the trolls stang!  While it would be awesome to see some video of you stomping him, it will never happen.  You know as well as I do that guys who talk about how easy a character is to learn, especially concerning playing Ken correctly, know nothing about the game.  He wouldn't risk his anonymity and super cool tough guy demeanor to actually play and learn to win.  ;)
copycatzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#155  Edited By copycatzen
@Stang said:
"Fuerte should be banned though. Really."

I told ya man! Arizona's law all over your comments!
Avatar image for killroycantkill
killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#156  Edited By killroycantkill

Here's some more match videos from another PS3 session. Watch me as I fail combos, get a perfect, miss inputs for tornado throws, run my ultra into barlogs ultra, all in one playlist. 

Edit: Dammit I really need to remeber to do technical get ups. I'm just laying on the floor like an idiot.

PS - Sorry to put the perfect up YummyLee, but I had to. It's my first perfect on SSF4.
copycatzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By copycatzen

@Killroycantkill:
Good games, but I had so many fails   
  :(

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@Killroycantkill: I had to give up watching the one of us. I look like I have ADHD: when I'm not DPing, I'm jumping about, and when I'm not jumping about I'm trying cross-up tatsu on wake-up, which I don't think ever hit... but I blame it all on you demolishing me that first round :)

Having these videos uploaded has been good, though. I use the replay channel, but having other people see them too helps. Like, I need to stay on the ground more (and when I do take to the air make sure its worthwhile); try and predict marseille roll; stop focusing at mid-screen. Not pressing anything till after the 2nd blocked hit of CoD seemed pretty vital, during those too, saved my ass a few times.
senorgrande

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#159  Edited By senorgrande

I've been watching lots of videos lately so I thought I'd see what the video recording is like on the iPhone and upload one of my own. Witness my first perfect, the awful timing of my soul drills on wakeup, my inability to perform combos, poor cameraman skills and the awful recording quality of my iPhone.

I only uploaded the perfect for joke purposes on another forum. Not because I think I'm amazing. I got double-perfected by some guy playing as Seth the same night. Mr something or other - cant remember.
VicRattlehead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#160  Edited By VicRattlehead
@senorgrande:  really doesnt look that bad recorded of an iphone
senorgrande

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#161  Edited By senorgrande
@VicRattlehead: Have you tried watching it in fullscreen?
VicRattlehead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#162  Edited By VicRattlehead
@senorgrande:  nope i never watch youtube vids in fullscreen lol the default window is good enough for me
Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Pessh
@Killroycantkill: Wow, I played so bad
Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#164  Edited By Jeffsekai
@Killroycantkill: Watching Abel and Gen fight is really creepy.
ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By ElegantRuby
@Killroycantkill: Man...I really want to play with you guys. :'(
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Stang
@Renahzor said:
" @Stang said:
" I have some nice cheese to go with that whine. Stop crying about characters being banned just because you cannot beat them, especially if the people you lose to are flowchart Kens. Your lack of ability is the problem.  Fuerte should be banned though. Really. "
I don't think I've fought a Fuerte since sometime around July of last year.....  So they're essentially on self banishment as far as Im concerned.    Also, don't feed the trolls stang!  While it would be awesome to see some video of you stomping him, it will never happen.  You know as well as I do that guys who talk about how easy a character is to learn, especially concerning playing Ken correctly, know nothing about the game.  He wouldn't risk his anonymity and super cool tough guy demeanor to actually play and learn to win.  ;) "

BUT I WANT TO DESTROY HIM WITH COWBOY KEN!

Your posts are too logical and cohesive. You have no business being here sir.
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#167  Edited By wefwefasdf

Hadn't really fought an Ibuki's before. I had never seen that knife cross-up before... felt like an idiot for getting hit by it so many times.
ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By ElegantRuby

My first Ranked match as Ryu against a really annoying Dan.  I made a ton of mistakes in this one including several missed Ultras, but in the end, I won.   

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpikeSpiegel: Did you just change your avatar today? I used to use that as my display pic everywhere. No idea who drew it, but I think its my favourite piece of Bebop art.
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#170  Edited By wefwefasdf
@GetEveryone said:
" @SpikeSpiegel: Did you just change your avatar today? I used to use that as my display pic everywhere. No idea who drew it, but I think its my favourite piece of Bebop art. "
Yeah, I did. I wanted a change and just searched google images for Spike Spiegel. I like it. :)
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Scooper
@ElegantRuby: Good stuff there. I love the slap bass in Dan's theme lol. So cheesy. Why did that Dan sit on that Super for like 3 rounds. What was he thinking.
ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By ElegantRuby
@Scooper: He might have felt that he didn't need them or his Ultra timing was miserable.  I men he threw his Ultra at a miserable time in the final round and I took full advantage of it.
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Scooper
@ElegantRuby: That's right you did. I like the music cut at Ryu's Ultra. It's like "quiet please, you need to hear this".
ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By ElegantRuby
@Scooper: Gracias.  :D
killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By killroycantkill

Only uplaoding one match today, but it is a special match. MY 100TH WIN ONLINE!!! Got it against goldencat. Check it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killroycantkill: Ah, nice. How many matches have you played then? Looking through my replays, it looks like everyone else has fought hundreds, but I'm just inching towards two hundred, I think.
thegoldencat7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#177  Edited By thegoldencat7
@Killroycantkill:
Ach I knew this was coming. How could you do this to your tag team partner! That was like my 3rd match with my first ever arcade stick. I gave up and went back to the pad later on.  
Edit: Having watched it back you would have probably kicked my ass either way. Well played man.
ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By ElegantRuby
@Killroycantkill: @GetEveryone: @thegoldencat7: I wish my connection was better when playing with you guys.  :'(  I guess thats what happens when someone from California tries to play games with folks from the UK.  Maybe things will get better over time.
killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By killroycantkill
@GetEveryone: I've plays about 220 something matches now. Haven't played that many. I think most of my time has gone to the trial mode since I have about 70% of that done. All thats left is the hard ones I can't do LOL.

@thegoldencat7: When did you get a stick? I've been playing all my matches on a stick no matter how bad I suck. But now I think I'm getting the hang of it, but I'm still messing up on combo inputs. Just keep practicing with it. Do the trial mode with the stick for sure to get a feel for it. Also, if you don't think you're gonna be used to the stick by the tag tourney... maybe use the pad??? LOL.

@ElegantRuby: I only get about 2 bars with the UK guys. But I still find the connection itself is good. Very little to no lag. There are a couple people from NA sometimes in the endless battles so just smoke these UK guys and face them I guess LOL.
Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Pessh
@Killroycantkill: Doesn't matter what you use, the Balrog army will win
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Scooper
@Killroycantkill: LOL
killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By killroycantkill
@Scooper: ??? You laughing at my random jabs?
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Scooper
@Killroycantkill said:
" @Scooper: ??? You laughing at my random jabs? "
It's funny you think you can smoke us UK guys! We are the master SSFIV race! You guys have no chance! Tish and/or pish to you !
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#184  Edited By Yummylee
@Scooper said:
" @Killroycantkill said:
" @Scooper: ??? You laughing at my random jabs? "
It's funny you think you can smoke us UK guys! We are the master SSFIV race! You guys have no chance! Tish and/or pish to you ! "
He does a good enough job with the ps3 lot.
Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Pessh

UK PS3 players are the best by far

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killroycantkill: I picked up Abel this afternoon. Prepare for some horrible mirror matches.
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Stang

UK players are free. 

End of message.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Scooper
@Stang said:
" UK players are free.   End of message. "
I pretty much agree with this. Shame we can't go and play some local games. I know the last time I was able to play you at a fairly decent connection level I was cack and never learned from mistakes but I feel I've gotten better. I know you have too though so that kinda worries me hahaha. It's a shame. But yeah most UK players are Ryu/Ken happy mashers with nothing going for them. There are a few though that a good that sneak through the net sometimes, though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Scooper: The UK guys I play with - GoldenCat, mubress, VicRattlhead and more (basically everyone who meets for Endless Battles) are all strong players.

I'm the only one who uses Ken... 

I am mashy though :)
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Scooper
@GetEveryone: Yep played Mubress a bit and he's really strong. I can't mess around if I'm fighting him or he'll dice me up in a second. I know, the first time I played him I went soft and he wiped the damn floor with me! Shame I haven't got a PS3. I really wanna get in on those endless battles they sound alot of fun.
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Stang
@Scooper: You are beast Scoop, I consider you American!
killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By killroycantkill
@GetEveryone said:
" @Killroycantkill: I picked up Abel this afternoon. Prepare for some horrible mirror matches. "
NNNOOO!!!! Mirror matches are my weakness LOL. If you Abel is anything like your Ken I'll get ready to bend over LOL.
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Stang

Pink Cowboy Ken repping hard

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#194  Edited By AndrewJD
@Stang: Is it wrong that I'm a little turned on right now??!!

@Scooper: Yes we need to play more. I know you haven't been on much and I've been busy lately so it would be a good way to remove the rust.
thegoldencat7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By thegoldencat7

@GetEveryone 
Pretty sure you used Abel in our first ever match. Didn't go well for you as I recall. I thought you were going to start uploading videos. Where's my EVO moment comback .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoldencat7: I can only do it using my mate's phone, so its a bit of a pest doing it piece-meal. I'm going to record a big batch and then just upload them in one I think... including the one where I bottle it.

Yeah, I tried to pick him up a while ago (just before Ken I think) but my execution wasn't very good back then, so I had to rely on the same couple of shoddy ideas. I'm a whole lot better now, so I thought I'd try again. Might take a while to get used to him though. Just ploughed through Akuma's trials, so I may dick around with him also.
Avatar image for thelegendofluke
TheLegendofLuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#197  Edited By TheLegendofLuke

Warning, poor quality video of poor quality gameplay. My first ranked Dan win. It's finally here, come celebrate with me! Really un-pretty play, but whatever. I'm a boss : D 
Gamertags and end of match ranks don't show up because I was offline when I recorded it. 

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Scooper
@TheLegendofLuke: Good stuff man.
jaycee13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By jaycee13
@TheLegendofLuke: Nice man, congradulations. I think I might pick up Dan. I just dont think i'm free enough yet.and Dan can take me there
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Scooper

Here's a funny video of a mashing Sagat I faught not too deep into the SSFIV.

Sorry if it looks all messed up and squashed. I filmed a widescreen TV with a 4:9 camera in widescreen mode then I put it onto my computer in .avi format encoded in 16:9 then saw it would take an hour to upload to youtube so I converted that into .wmv........... Yeah, I'll try and fix that for my other videos to come.