• 106 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#101 Edited by Demoskinos (14837 posts) -

@jsnyder82: Why not? They put the work into it and added a lot of stuff that wasn't even in the PC version. Added all the DLC, a Digital Comic and Digital Art Book. There is no doubt that the PC wins the war in resolutions but the textures and character models are better in this one period unless there is some 3rd party mod for Hi-res textures on the PC it won't look the same.

#102 Edited by jsnyder82 (735 posts) -

@jsnyder82: Why not? They put the work into it and added a lot of stuff that wasn't even in the PC version. Added all the DLC, a Digital Comic and Digital Art Book. There is no doubt that the PC wins the war in resolutions but the textures and character models are better in this one period unless there is some 3rd party mod for Hi-res textures on the PC it won't look the same.

I just think that a game that's ten months old should be reduced in price at this point, regardless of whether they gave it a new coat of paint. Look, it's not like I'm judging you or anything. If you wanna buy it, buy it. Honestly, I probably will buy it at some point in the future, mainly just to see if I can actually tell a difference or not. (And have something to play on my PS4) Just not for a full $60. Maybe in four months when it inevitably drops to $30.

#103 Posted by Phart_Smears (8 posts) -

@liquidprince said:

Yes, he would.

No he...oh wait he said "looks like nothing new", oh ok yeah he's wrong, but I can see why he wouldn't have noticed that much. There isn't a leap unless you're watching that video comparing a PS3 version to PS4.

Nobody commented on how the PC version can run at 2560 x 1440 at 60 frames, while PS4 is still hindered at 1080p...just throwing that out there......

#104 Edited by Ezekiel (453 posts) -

@artelinarose said:

@demoskinos said:

@jsnyder82: Even though I have a PC I'd rather play stuff on console.

I take the middle road and play stuff on my PC with a controller.

My controller feels like junk after not using it for a month. I wish devs made better use of the M/KB. Lara Croft for example walks too slowly with a keyboard, but I still prefer them in Tomb Raider - and most other games - for aiming/navigation and comfort.

#105 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1853 posts) -

@ezekiel said:

@artelinarose said:

@demoskinos said:

@jsnyder82: Even though I have a PC I'd rather play stuff on console.

I take the middle road and play stuff on my PC with a controller.

My controller feels like junk after not using it for a month. I wish devs made better use of the M/KB. Lara Croft for example walks too slowly with a keyboard, but I still prefer them in Tomb Raider - and most other games - for aiming/navigation and comfort.

I have tendonitis in both arms so a controller is just more comfortable for me. ._. I have difficulty aiming in shooters when I use my mouse.

#106 Edited by Demoskinos (14837 posts) -

@ezekiel said:

@artelinarose said:

@demoskinos said:

@jsnyder82: Even though I have a PC I'd rather play stuff on console.

I take the middle road and play stuff on my PC with a controller.

My controller feels like junk after not using it for a month. I wish devs made better use of the M/KB. Lara Croft for example walks too slowly with a keyboard, but I still prefer them in Tomb Raider - and most other games - for aiming/navigation and comfort.

I have tendonitis in both arms so a controller is just more comfortable for me. ._. I have difficulty aiming in shooters when I use my mouse.

The obvious solution to this.....

ROBOT ARMS!

#107 Posted by LiquidPrince (15949 posts) -

@colourful_hippie said:

@liquidprince said:

Yes, he would.

No he...oh wait he said "looks like nothing new", oh ok yeah he's wrong, but I can see why he wouldn't have noticed that much. There isn't a leap unless you're watching that video comparing a PS3 version to PS4.

Nobody commented on how the PC version can run at 2560 x 1440 at 60 frames, while PS4 is still hindered at 1080p...just throwing that out there......

There is more to games looking good then just resolution and frame rates. 1080P is a great resolution for games and even movies. Especially when adoption rate for UHD is next to nothing, even in the PC gaming world.

#108 Posted by Demoskinos (14837 posts) -

@phart_smears said:

@colourful_hippie said:

@liquidprince said:

Yes, he would.

No he...oh wait he said "looks like nothing new", oh ok yeah he's wrong, but I can see why he wouldn't have noticed that much. There isn't a leap unless you're watching that video comparing a PS3 version to PS4.

Nobody commented on how the PC version can run at 2560 x 1440 at 60 frames, while PS4 is still hindered at 1080p...just throwing that out there......

There is more to games looking good then just resolution and frame rates. 1080P is a great resolution for games and even movies. Especially when adoption rate for UHD is next to nothing, even in the PC gaming world.

Indeed it is. People acting like 1080p is garbage make me roll my eyes.