Getting pumped for launch?

• 65 results
ValeYard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@schreiberty: getting pumped for lunch does sound like more fun ;)

jasbir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm pumped up for the Xbox One and i'll be getting fifa14, Ryse and Dead Rising 3 at launch.

tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

I'm getting the PS4. But i'm pumped for the new xbox controller and kinect kits for PC. Either way you go next month should be a good time.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm pumped 'cause I hope it'll mean people will shut up about the 'next gen' for the next ~8 years.

jasbir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexw00d said:

I'm pumped 'cause I hope it'll mean people will shut up about the 'next gen' for the next ~8 years.

or 10 years

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

One month left.

jasbir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just over 2 weeks left.

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The more I think about it, the more I think the Xbox One actually has a pretty good launch line up. I know most people seem to agree that it's better then the PS4's, but they say it in a "it's better, but that's not saying much" sort of way. Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Forza 5, Killer Instinct, and Crimson Dragon is a pretty diverse and solid line up. Dead Rising 3 will be more Dead Rising. Main concern is that they get a stable framerate. Ryse actually looks much better then people give it credit for. I think it's gonna surprise people, but so many people have written it off they'll refuse to admit they were wrong. Forza I think most people expect quality from. Killer Instinct seems to be gaining slow momentum towards acceptance. Crimson Dragon I think people dug from the get go.

Out of all those I'd be cool with owning any of them. I really hope the system doesn't have major launch woes, because that would be a bummer. I'll probably pick one up in December so if issues do arise hopefully they are ironed out by then.

Scampbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might get a PS4 when Naughty Dog release their next game. In the meantime I've actually bought a Wii U (used) to play some of the quality games I've missed out on by never having owning a Nintendo console. Besides, I would to play some Mario Kart 8 with my friends.

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, so I can pick up one of those hot new gamepads for my PC, and because PC will soon improve even more as a games platform when the console baseline is raised by so much.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#62  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I may not be getting an X one at launch, but I'm super excited for the GB coverage on launch day.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

Watched the BF4 footage yesterday of US vs EU. Game looked wicked and I cannot wait to experience the vastly increased player count! It's going to be one heck of a month.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#64  Edited By pweidman

Looking forward to the Xbone launch but with tempered enthusiasm. Very curious but kinda wondering about launch day problems...patch etc...

Really looking forward to the games the most. My beloved Forza which looks ridiculously great, and more and more lately looking forward to Ryse. The new dashboard functionality too.

It's been a long cycle...mostly glad new much more powerful systems are finally here.

Avatar image for deactivated-6157afb2b3c07
deactivated-6157afb2b3c07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Getting both on Day 1, but I just can't figure out what to by with each. None of the launch games are really exciting me.

brownsfantb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 30

Can't help you there. Just cancelled both my PS4 and Xbone pre-orders and built a gaming PC instead.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By colourful_hippie

If I was dropping $500 (or more in your case) on that thing I would be more worried than pumped

confideration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm pumped for video games, man

jasbir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers