No recent wiki edits to this page.
Enter The Fuzzball
In Freakin' Funky Fuzzballs, you play as the aforementioned Fuzzball, who is both Freaky and Funky. The goal is to get the all the keys/keycards and escape through the door to the next level.
To find the keys to escape this grid like hell, you walk around the map. Walking over a tile will sometimes reveal an item, a door, or a key. The game takes place on a grid of tiles which alter state when walked on. Walk on a square enough times and the tile will disappear, leaving a horrible bottomless pit from which nothing escapes, not even Fuzzballs.
But its not just keys and doors you have to bother yourself with, there are a variety of items to collect, magic doo-dads, armour, teleporters, and some other cool junk! In your way, however, stands creatures who wish nothing more than to destroy you.
The game eventually shifts to have the tiles on an angle, in an isometric sort of way.
Oh the places you'l go!
The game takes place in a variety of places including, but not limited to:
- Nondescript black backgrounds
All Sorts Of Items
Throughout the game, the player will encounter items that will aid them through the journey to the end.
- Rings - Increases maximum health.
- Armour - Decreases the amount of damage taken. Doesn't break down.
- Shield - Used to block attacks from enemies
- Scrolls - Random effects. You never know until you try!
- Food - Increases/restores health
- Potions - Like every potion ever, restores health. 100 points to be precise.
- Wands - Used to create a bridge over gaps between tiles
- Teleporters - Teleport from one place to another! Simple!
- Key/Keycard - Used to enter the door to the next level
- Door - Doors can take multiple forms, but serve the same function: end the level.
- The Match and the Dynamite - Blows up the final boss. Spoilers.
Who made this masterpiece?
Sir-Tech Software created FFF in 1990. The game was made by two programmers; Ian Currie and Robert Koller.