Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Free to Play

Concept »

Free to Play titles allow a user to play a version of the game without paying an initial purchase fee, but generally require the purchase of microtransactions to access additional content.

Any F2P games with good gamepad support?

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Devil240Z

I have been messing around with some F2P games and I am noticing that none of them tend to have adequate gamepad support even though the style of game suits a gamepad, such as Action RPGS, Shooters, and Maplestory and its many clones that I don't really fancy anyway.

There are alot of contributing factors but long story short I cant play games with a keyboard/mouse.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#2  Edited By Kidavenger

It's been a few months since I played it, but I recall Rusty Hearts having decent gamepad controls.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Devil240Z

@Kidavenger said:

It's been a few months since I played it, but I recall Rusty Hearts having decent gamepad controls.

I played that when it came to steam. I remember killing the same skeletons alot. But maybe I will give it another shot.

I'm just super broke so I exploring free gaming options.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.