Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FUEL

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 02, 2009

Fuel is an open-world racing game featuring 5,000-plus miles of open road and drastic weather like tornados and blizzards.

Was This on a Livestream?

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

So when Drew and Dan mentioned Fuel on the Demo Derby today I remembered watching a video of Drew playing this game. At least I think it was this game. I just remember him trying to get to the top of a hill or something like that. But if it was this game then it must have been part of something like Unprofessional Fridays because the only videos on the game's page are trailers and some coverage of an event.

So does anyone know what video it was where Drew played this or am I thinking of him playing some other game?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.