Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game of Thrones: Ascent

Game » consists of 0 releases.

Ascent is a browser-based social game that allows players and their friends to swear allegiance to many of the notable houses in the Song of Ice & Fire universe.

Game of Thrones Ascent

mageemagoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mageemagoo

So after watching unprofessional fridays last week, I decided to check out that Game of Thrones browser game they were talking about. It seems like some of the quests would go easier if I had some bros to team up with, so I figured I'd come here and see if any of you dudes played this. I play it on the disruptor beam website, not facebook, if that matters.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Moved this to the proper forum area. For future reference, if you're going to create a thread, please try to post it in a relevant area. Thanks.

mageemagoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mageemagoo

oh sorry, didn't realise there was a whole forum for just this game my bad :P

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@mageemagoo: Actually, it applies to any individual game if that is your topic.

ilikepopcans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I tried it, being a freemium kingdom builder game expect myself. I did not like it. It seems like the main hook is the storytelling in the quests, which is a very novel idea in that sort of game, but it does not work. Battles take 20-1hour to finish which means you probably forgot by than. I also just was not enjoying the story that was happening either. There is no good social features, and the gameplay itself is not great.

mageemagoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikepopcans: I think the quests are cool! As far as social I think after a few levels there starts to be pvp and whatnot? I might be wrong though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.