Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Room

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 24, 2010

A downloadable portal for official emulation of retro video games for the Xbox 360 and PC, featuring offerings from the Atari 2600 and Intellivision as well as early arcade games by Atari and Konami.

360, PC, or both?

DrFidget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DrFidget
    DrFidget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DrFidget

I’ve been getting all my games with the Play Anywhere option so that I can, um, play anywhere. I guess I could still play anywhere with just the Windows Live version, but that’s beside the point. What about you, what are you getting games for and why? 

harrypmgaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By harrypmgaga

So far the only game I've purchased (Lunar Lander), was the single-platform Xbox 360 version, as I had the exact MSP for it. Otherwise I would've probably gone for the Play Anywhere option.
    Zao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Zao

wait till crysis 2 before you get a pc if you want it to be on the bleeding edge.
    cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By cspiffo

I still say it's disapointing that they feel the need to charge more for the exact same game across Microsofts platforms but play anywhere is definately the better option.
    harrypmgaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By harrypmgaga

I would think that apart from Microsoft looking to make a little more money on the side, that there would be licensing issues with the ROM being on a different platform, hence the price hike for the extra platform.
    MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By MikkaQ

If I had windows installed, I'd be buying them for play everywhere. As long as I can do it without a connection. Then I'd probably upgrade Lunar Lander and Jungler for play anywhere.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.