Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Room

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 24, 2010

A downloadable portal for official emulation of retro video games for the Xbox 360 and PC, featuring offerings from the Atari 2600 and Intellivision as well as early arcade games by Atari and Konami.

Contents of pack4 week1

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By fox01313

Not sure if there's going to be the same as last week where half of the games aren't unlocked til next Wed. but here's what was in pack4 today.  

time pilot, asteroids, demons to diamonds, grand prix (2600), shark! shark!,  space duel, stampede 

Pretty sure that's all of them for this week, time pilot makes the first cross-over title from XBLA. Note that the space duel game & shark! shark! both were a little wonky on the controls to get them to work. Neither were all that great IMO but some might find them fun, just keep at the controls to get the game started (for shark! shark! try the keypad for the intellivision controller, somehow got it working that way).

Blkthorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Blkthorne
    @fox01313:
    yeah, looks like next week's games are in this pack too, ingame promo's show Millipede(Atari arcade), Strategy X(Konami arcade), River Raid, Spider Fighter(Activision), Boxing, Buzz Bombers(INTV) and Haunted House(Atari 2600).
    Superman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Superman64
    @fox01313 said:
    "Pretty sure that's all of them for this week, time pilot makes the first cross-over title from XBLA. "

No...that's not true. Scramble, Centipede, Tempest, Battlezone, and possibly others were already available on XBLA.
    fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By fox01313

Good point, time pilot is the only one that I bought for XBLA & knew about.    

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Shadow

Still no River Raid, huh?  Well that sucks.  Awe well, that just means it'll be another week before I'm out another $3

Wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Wickstrom
    The lineup this week is solid. I just bought Grand Prix as a spur-of-the-moment thing. I had just purchased a points card and was looking for something to buy. If anyone wants to challenge me on it, my gamertag is mjwickstrom1.
    Superman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By Superman64
    @Shadow:  River Raid is coming next week...so start getting happy.

As for this week's line-up...there's only one game that has my attention and that's Demons To Diamonds.
    Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Sin4profit

Well Microsoft has suspended my account for reasons completely unknown to me, until the 30th which means i can't buy any day one games which means i won't bother getting any that are coming out on the 27th at all...was gonna get Millipede but then again i hate the controls in Centipede so maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#9  Edited By jeff

Since I was out last week, I'll probably do a double-length Game Room quick look this week to show off last week's stuff. I thought that I had played Demons to Diamonds before, but I was thinking of something else. That game's weird.

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Jadeskye
    @Jeff: awesome! i love the gameroom quicklooks. gives me perspective on games i'm too young to have coupled with GB knowledge.
    Shaolin_Munkeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Shaolin_Munkeh

Yeah, very much enjoy the Game Room quick looks! 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.