Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Games for Windows - Live

Concept »

Microsoft's PC branch of its Live service. Lends the same functionality as Xbox Live Gold to Games For Windows games including cross-platform compatibility for achievements, friends & messages, downloadable content, and in some cases, multiplayer.

Games for Windows Live - More Daily Deals

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SuperWristBands

Games for Windows Live has some more sales starting. I'm not sure if they have been going for a few days but now that the horror game sales have finished they have started the daily deals again.

Today, which it says is Day 3 is Prototype for $15. Not really a good deal when you consider the $1 sales that we had a while back but whatever, someone might want it.
    I think the most important part of these sales is that people can use MS points to buy games instead of a credit card.

I'm going to try and keep an eye on these things for the next few days and I figured I would try to bring some awareness to it because I missed Viva Pinata for $1 a little back and would have loved to have known it was on sale.

NOTE: I am Canadian and I imagine these deals are the same in the states but its probably worth noting anyway.
    Link:  http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-CA/dailydeal/day3/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.