Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gamescom 2014

Concept »

The sixth annual trade fair, once again held in Cologne, Germany. It takes place between the 13th and the 17th of August, 2014.

Things to look forward to at Gamescom

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pyrodactyl

It seems like a bunch of companies teased new stuff they will be unveiling at Gamescom. Off the top of my head there's Bioware's new thing (getting an X-men vibe off of the teaser), more Dragon Age, Sony with new (probably indy) game announcements, Microsoft has a conference so they'll have to show something and there's that weird Sierra resurrection thing.

So, what are you looking forward to at Gamescom? Are you expecting more surprises this year (ahah)?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Uncharted 4 is said to show, and I've gotten to be strangely excited that game. It's likely going to be more set-piece driven third-person cover-based shooter gameplay, but I'm still anxious to see it in action. Plus, the story certainly has me intrigued at that.

Also, I really hope we'll see something related to Hitman 6 at this thing. Oh, and more Bloodborne gameplay!

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pyrodactyl

@yummylee said:

Uncharted 4 is said to show, and I've gotten to be strangely excited that game. It's likely going to be more set-piece driven third-person cover-based shooter gameplay, but I'm still anxious to see it in action. Plus, the story certainly has me intrigued at that.

Also, I really hope we'll see something related to Hitman 6 at this thing. Oh, and more Bloodborne gameplay!

Really curious about Hitman 6 although I don't know if it's even past the pre production phase of development. We'll see if they can learn anything from the horrible mess that was absolution and go back to what made blood money so amazing.

They might hold BloodBorn for TGS but I would sure like some actual gameplay.

And since I don't have a PS3 I'm pumped for Uncharted on PS4.

All great stuff to look forward to.

snakeitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrodactyl: http://www.destructoid.com/you-can-get-your-hands-on-bloodborne-at-gamescom-277771.phtml It's going to be on the show floor.....

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By AndrewB

Apparently Half-Life 3, given the whole Source engine 2 revelations and the part where Valve is exhibiting. I'm still sure their next game will actually be Left 4 Dead 3, but you know... I can always dream about the sequel to that game series which blew my mind throughout the majority of my life.

Also Bloodborne. Still pondering a current gen switcharoo and picking up a PS4 for that game.

Vanick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm looking forward to seeing what Until Dawn looks like now. Other than that I just look forward to seeing things we don't really know about.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 gameplay, although I'll not really have a handle on it til they ship a demo. I almost want a current-gen football title but, as FIFA doesn't like Dual Shock 4's on a PS3 and the fact PES 2013 is still holding it's own, I may skip another year.

Some more MGS V footage would be swell. Erm... Drive Club? That's still free to PS+ guys, right?

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@shindig said:

Erm... Drive Club? That's still free to PS+ guys, right?

It's like half free. There's 2 different versions of the game and the PS+ one has somewhere around half the content.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andrewb said:

Apparently Half-Life 3, given the whole Source engine 2 revelations and the part where Valve is exhibiting. I'm still sure their next game will actually be Left 4 Dead 3, but you know... I can always dream about the sequel to that game series which blew my mind throughout the majority of my life.

Also Bloodborne. Still pondering a current gen switcharoo and picking up a PS4 for that game.

AH, HL3, you funny man person.

Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Pessh

EU LCS Regionals >_>

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

New garmes.

Loading Video...
    FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

I'm looking forward to some new Dragon Age: Inquisition stuff, hope we get a new location or something. not expecting crazy story details.

PatODay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigjeffrey: 100% yes! I've been waiting for anything to come out on Quantum Break.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Sterling
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#16  Edited By Yummylee

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.