Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Garou: Mark of the Wolves

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 26, 1999

The final game in the Fatal Fury franchise, Garou is set ten years after the death of Geese Howard, and features eleven brand new characters for the player to take control over.

Is Garou Mark Of The Wolves coming to XBLA???

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

has this been announced for XBLA? because 4 Garou - Mark Of The Wolves gamer pic packs were just updated to the marketplace... and using Jeff's Crackdown 2 theory... why the fuck would they put Garou gamerpics in there if they werent going to release the game?

EDIT: meh, according to wikipedia it was announced on april 20th >_< nevermind then, and I apologize

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Alex_Murphy

I played the hell out of that on the computer a few years ago. I love the smooth animation, but even with online play I don't know how much use I'd be able to get back into it. SF4 is kinda scratching that 2D fighting itch.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Rhaknar

http://kotaku.com/5296545/garou-mark-of-the-wolves-dated-for-japan

comes out in japan next week, hopefully in US and Europe aswell (we dont know what comes out next week yet), since we just got the gamer pics and all

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.