Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

Gears 3 Campaign DLC : Griffin? (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zereta

Cliffy's said that the Gears 3 campaign DLCs would be like Gay Tony and Lost and the Damned, ie more standalone and not include any of the core characters. Occurred to me while playing the game that a perfect character to focus on in this type of DLC would be Griffin. He's a mysteriousish figure and ridiculous in a funny way. Wouldn't be opposed to that.

Stahlbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Stahlbrand

Also, his involvment in the main plot was pretty tangental. If they don't do something with him in DLC, it will be weird how little he actually contributed to the story.

That said, Ice-T's line reads all sounded a little 'first take', fun but I hope a little more heart is put in it if there is DLC. Too much gangsta bluster as it stands for a focus character.

Burns09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Burns09

For a big chunk of the game Cole, Baird and Carmine are on their own mission separate from Marcus so I hope they release DLC about what they were up too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.