Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

Gears of War 3 leaked to torrent sites

• 62 results
    Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#51  Edited By Slaker117

You're kidding yourself if you think they would even consider moving up the release day.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By RsistncE
    @SethPhotopoulos said:
    @RsistncE said:
    @CL60 said:
    @RsistncE said:
    OMG THOSE PC PIRATES ARE RUINING THE INDUSTRY THIS IS WHY PC GAMING IS DYING!!!....  Oh wait.
    Haha, I had that exact thing word for word typed in when this topic was first created, but I decided not to post it.
    It doesn't matter anyway since all the console kiddies who decry PC gaming for this reason are just going to ignore my post like the intentionally ignorant little twats that they are.
    You know that just makes you look like an prick and a fanboy as opposed to a reasonable person with intelligent things to say.
    It doesn't matter how it makes me look, it's the truth, and I could care less if that truth makes me look like a "fanboy".
    laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By laserbolts
    @SpikeSpiegel

@Mike512: They aren't going to do that. And waiting a year for the game to be released hopefully means the multiplayer won't be glitchy as hell like at the launch of Gears 2. I'm happy it got delayed.

I played a ton of the beta and if that is any indication gears 3 is waaayyy better than gears 2 connection wise. I was so pleasantly surprised with the beta that it bumped gears 3 to number 2 on my most anticipated of this year list. Behind skyrim of course.
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By toowalrus

@RsistncE said:

@SethPhotopoulos said:
    @RsistncE said:
    @CL60 said:
    @RsistncE said:
    OMG THOSE PC PIRATES ARE RUINING THE INDUSTRY THIS IS WHY PC GAMING IS DYING!!!.... Oh wait.
    Haha, I had that exact thing word for word typed in when this topic was first created, but I decided not to post it.
    It doesn't matter anyway since all the console kiddies who decry PC gaming for this reason are just going to ignore my post like the intentionally ignorant little twats that they are.
    You know that just makes you look like an prick and a fanboy as opposed to a reasonable person with intelligent things to say.
    It doesn't matter how it makes me look, it's the truth, and I could care less if that truth makes me look like a "fanboy".

System wars! Woo! It's been awhile. OK, where were we... Oh! The disc's may be smaller, but the Gamecube is the ONLY place you can play Resident Evil 4!

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#56  Edited By Afroman269

I can wait.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By RsistncE
    @TooWalrus: Honestly, I'm not surprised people couldn't actually address the real issue at hand...that piracy is just as rampant on consoles as it is on PC's. It seems it was much easier to change the subject and talk about how I was a fanboy. Didn't I already predict these responses?
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By toowalrus

@RsistncE said:

@TooWalrus: Honestly, I'm not surprised people couldn't actually address the real issue at hand...that piracy is just as rampant on consoles as it is on PC's. It seems it was much easier to change the subject and talk about how I was a fanboy. Didn't I already predict these responses?

Is there really an issue here, though? There are probably more PC pirates than console pirates, probably because less people are willing to put in the effort to modify hardware- but it doesn't really matter, because PC sales are just fine, and anyone who's worried that PC gaming's dead is fuckin' retarded- but you know that already. Once I get this college semester paid off, I'm going to build a gaming PC myself.

Sander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By Sander
    @SeriouslyNow said:

Piracy on consoles doesn't exist.

That's exactly what they want you to think. 
    A friend of mine is a heavy pirater and has to do quite a bit to keep up to date but he's able to get games and all the DLC for free, including each of the retailer specific bonuses. I'm not sure if he's done Gears 3 yet but when he does, he'll have saved $130 or more. I think that's a staggering amount because pirating now saves you double the amount it used to.
    When developers or publishers make their games more expensive(by adding DLC, skins, camos etc.) they make it more tempting for legit gamers to cross over to the dark side and begin to pirate.  And then the flood gates open because people don't go through all the hassle of pirating one game and then become legit again; they'll begin to pirate all their games. 
    [And before anybody here is tempted by pirating, know something that the pirating community doesn't want you to know: The learning curve is steep, it's ongoing and you have to keep yourself educated. If you don't, you'll perma ban your console like my friend, who's on his 5th or 6th xbox.]
    jayjonesjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jayjonesjunior

How many people have access a "buggy and unfinished" version of the game?

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SeriouslyNow

@Sander: Sarcasm.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.