Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

GoW3 4 player Co-Op question.

XenoNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By XenoNick

Im not sure if this has already been mentioned at all but since Gears 3 is going to have 4 player Co-Op which im well looking forward to. Howeverthere seems to be 7 characters confirmed playable *8 if Hoffman is also included* Will you be switching characters chapter to chapter during the campaign. I assume Marcus will always be in each chapter which leaves Dom, Cole , Baird , Anya , Sam and Jace. I was just wondering what everyones thoughts on this was.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

From what I heard the missions have a lead character. 

canucks23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By canucks23

Apparently you go through different stories and events that are happening at the same time, like one mission you'll be playing as Marcus, Dom and some other people then the next mission you'll play as Baird, Cole and a couple other people doing something else.

Tasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Tasus
    @canucks23 said:
    " Apparently you go through different stories and events that are happening at the same time, like one mission you'll be playing as Marcus, Dom and some other people then the next mission you'll play as Baird, Cole and a couple other people doing something else. "
    Yeah, I remember Cliff saying that you'll be able to see the events happening from different perspectives.
    XenoNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By XenoNick

Thanks guys. I've been trying to keep up on as much info about Gears 3 but i knew I'd miss something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.