Trade Young Dom/Gears of War 1 for Young Marcus

#1 Posted by S0mewh4tD4m4ged (348 posts) -

I'm currently waiting on Amazon to send me preorder codes. I should be receiving Young Dom and Gears of War 1. I will trade one or both to anyone with a valid/unused Young Marcus code. PM me and we can work something out. Hopefully this isn't breaking any forums rules. Thanks in advance.

#2 Posted by GunnerJensen (31 posts) -

I'm interested, but I have no idea how to PM you.

#3 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

Would anyone get mad if I made a Magic the Gathering joke in this thread?

#4 Posted by foxdemn (1 posts) -

I have young Marcus and all the other pre-order codes from GameStop unused I'll trade for young Dom and I have no idea how to pm I just made an account on this site looking for someone who'll trade me young Dom

#5 Posted by Ley_Lines (262 posts) -

@foxdemn said:

I have young Marcus and all the other pre-order codes from GameStop unused I'll trade for young Dom and I have no idea how to pm I just made an account on this site looking for someone who'll trade me young Dom

Just scroll over his picture and you'll get the option to send a PM

#6 Posted by S0mewh4tD4m4ged (348 posts) -

Sorry, already traded with a guy on reddit.

#8 Posted by Ley_Lines (262 posts) -

@darkside67: You're replying to the wrong person. You're new so just to let you know for the future, the text about the codes is indented because it is a quote. It would also seem that the OP has already traded on reddit. Best of luck finding your codes though.

#10 Edited by Darkside67 (1 posts) -

Hello i am new here but i wonder if anyone have a dlc code for jungle tie on gears of war judgment ? i am willy to trade if anyone have one. please msg me i hope we can work somthing out. if i am lucky somebody have one. thanks in advance

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.