Now available on Steam

#1 Posted by Aklimakks (11 posts) -
#2 Posted by JCTango (1358 posts) -

Cool. That's pretty sweet that they finally got into the store. Already have it, however =).

#3 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

About time. For anyone who has not yet played this, CHECK IT THE FUCK OUT!

#4 Posted by BeachThunder (11633 posts) -

Just was about to post this. I was initially holding out until this was released on Steam, then I heard it wasn't coming to Steam, so I bought it from the publisher's site...and now it is on Steam >_>

#5 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Isn't this that game that the guy who made it came on here and gave out 50% off vouchers or something?

I haven't heard anything about this since then, is it any good?

#6 Posted by RobertOrri (1118 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

Just was about to post this. I was initially holding out until this was released on Steam, then I heard it wasn't coming to Steam, so I bought it from the publisher's site...and now it is on Steam >_>

Check out his twitter.

#7 Posted by NyxFe (248 posts) -

Wanted to check this out for a while but was waiting on steam. Instant buy.

#8 Posted by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -

@LordXavierBritish: Quite a good story, some decent puzzles, occasional gunfights that are simple enough if not great although the presentation is very student - the ugly graphics of [whatever the name of that freeware adventure game maker is]. I'd recommend it if you like adventure games and/or Philip K Dick-style science-fiction novels.

#9 Posted by poveren (85 posts) -

hell yea! bought

#10 Posted by countinhallways (632 posts) -

Oh good stuff. Thanks for the heads up, was hoping this would happen.

#11 Posted by jediknight00719 (138 posts) -

he just sent a email saying if you already bought it and want to get an activation key for steam, to just forward the order receipt to get one.

#12 Posted by Shikon (175 posts) -

really? those guys are pretty nice =D

i hope they got a lot more exposure now that there on steam.

#13 Posted by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -

@jediknight00719 said:

he just sent a email saying if you already bought it and want to get an activation key for steam, to just forward the order receipt to get one.

What an awesome company.

#14 Edited by littlereaper (22 posts) -
#15 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

I can't recommend this enough. If this was on the Gameboy Advance back in the day, those bus rides would have been a ton quicker!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.