Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Giant Bomb Game of the Year 2023

Concept »

The sixteenth annual Game of the Year awards from Giant Bomb and the first to ever be recorded live in front of an audience.

Here's A Thread With Links To Every Single Staff & Guest GOTY 2023 List! Which Ones Did You Enjoy The Most?

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff

Hey everyone, I promised to get a thread with links to every single staff and guest list from 2023 a while ago and finally had the free time to make it happen!

Now that the temporary GOTY front page template is gone, feel free to use this or the site's Words section/tab to find staff and guest lists you may have missed. Were there any lists you personally enjoyed the most? If you did, don't forget to drop a supportive comment in comments section for that list!

Likewise, a huge debt of gratitude should be sent @marino's way for formatting many of these lists and making them readable and a delight from top to bottom. Regardless, here you go!

Steve Kim made some AMAZING fan arts for their GOTY list and there are many more that are as creative on the site!
    Steve Kim made some AMAZING fan arts for their GOTY list and there are many more that are as creative on the site!

Staff

Day #1 Of Guest Lists

Day #2 Of Guest Lists

Day #3 Of Guest Lists

Day #4 Of Guest Lists

Day #5 Of Guest Lists

BONUS Guest Lists!!!

Here's to the glorious return of guest lists on Giant Bomb!
    Here's to the glorious return of guest lists on Giant Bomb!
    chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hell yeah thanks @zombiepie and @marino!

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I'm partial to Meghna Jayanth's list. I'm sure being a writer on some of my favorite games is part of that, but it's also the list of games that I find most interesting. Everything on there is something I want to get around to checking out.

Always nice to hear from the familiar faces. Abby's story with Disco Elysium probably being the stand-out read for me as someone who has yet to play the game myself.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.