Is there going to be a review??

#1 Edited by D_Bones (365 posts) -

Tried to get an answer on one of the other forums but i'm impatient so here is another attempt at answers. I don't remember the guys saying anything about this on the bombcast and when the quick look went up Patrick and Ryan said they were like three quarters through. However, it is late for a review so i'm leaning towards no. Think it would be sort of odd if they didn't cause it is a fairly big release.

Thanks duders.

#2 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3735 posts) -

@d_bones said:

Tried to get an answer on one of the other forums but i'm impatient so here is another attempt at answers. I don't remember the guys saying anything about this on the bombcast and when the quick look went up Patrick and Ryan said they were like three quarters through. However, it is late for a review so i'm leaning towards no. Think it would be sort of odd if they didn't cause it is a fairly big release.

Thanks duders.

That doesn't always matter, depending on the situation. Most blatant being Red Dead Redemption, which wound up being one of their Games of the Year. I think because it released right before some events they had to go to, and once any of them finished, it was months out.

#3 Edited by Nictel (2380 posts) -

3 stars.

#4 Edited by BlatantNinja23 (930 posts) -
#5 Posted by Winternet (8004 posts) -

Monsieur Davis is famous for taking his sweet ass time with his reviews (if he is indeed reviewing this 3-star game).

#6 Posted by D_Bones (365 posts) -

@nictel: @winternet: you duders are probably right in that would probably be the score but I want the words dammit!!

#7 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.