Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 21, 2011

This MMORPG combined historically accurate elements and mythological elements of ancient Rome. Originally canceled by Perpetual Entertainment, it was rebuilt by Heatwave Interactive.

This Game has been picked up

Hyuzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Hyuzen

Now I know i'm probably the only person in the world that still was interested in Gods and Heroes, but the game that was dead is now alive! sort of. 
    It was put on indefinite hold a few years back after the dudes making it, Perpetual, closed up. they were the same people working on Star Trek Online. 
    Anyway, the article says its been picked up by Heatwave Interactive. They talk about how this game is the type of game that they make, only the only thing that i can tell they've made is a Sam Jackson Soundboard Iphone App.

For those of you who don't know about the game, it was set in ancient rome where there were gods and all that stuff. you could recruit minions to help you fight and have up to 4 minions i believe.
    I remember i was playing in the closed beta and it was pretty glitchy. Couple that with the fact that an essentially unknown developer is making this game I don't expect it to end up being very good, or even make it out at all again haha. but what i do remember is that i was intrigued by the gameplay. Once you reached the endgame you could do 25 man dungeons with only 5 people.

I'm wary but excited, and I hope that I can hear more about this game soon.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/loadNews/16278/utm_campaign/MMORPG%20News%20Alert%20Email/utm_source/MMORPG/utm_medium/email 

was anyone else in the beta, or interested in this game?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.