Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Godzilla: Save the Earth

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 16, 2004

Monsters are back to brawl again in the sequel that takes place two years after Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee.

Godzilla: Save the Earth - End of the World Party Raids Again!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
    deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

After attending the "Godzilla: Save the Earth - End of the World Party" to send off original Xbox support, it looks like Xbox Live is still going. Since everyone thinks it will close at midnight tonight instead, I'll be playing again tonight for the "Godzilla: Save the Earth - End of the World Party Raids Again!"

So if anyone wants to play some Godzilla, post your GT here or just send me a friend request at Drunken Kong. I know there was a guy in the live stream last night who said he wanted to play but I never saw anything from him. So here it is, last chance. Basically we'll be playing Godzilla in the evening more and more as it gets closer to the supposed close time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.