Game informer Cover Art Reveales

#1 Posted by hughesie27 (191 posts) -

More details released in an 18 page spread in a few hours!

3 Protagonists confirmed though!

#2 Posted by Phatmac (5725 posts) -

Wonder why at least one isn't a female. :|

#3 Posted by hughesie27 (191 posts) -

Another. Familiar face.

#4 Edited by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

I may die of hype. This and BioShock Infinite are all I really care about in future releases at the sec.

#5 Posted by AjayRaz (12424 posts) -

omg i'm not ready

#6 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Two white guys and a black guy. Rockstar's really mixing it up this time around.

#7 Posted by probablytuna (3626 posts) -

God damn that second trailer can't come soon enough.

#8 Posted by CrossTheAtlantic (1145 posts) -

@Chaser324: Game Informer says they're the protagonists.

#9 Posted by Chaser324 (6436 posts) -
Moderator Online
#10 Edited by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

You know how I really like my Max Payne, Battlefield and Assassin's Creed? You probably don't. Anyway, Grand Theft Auto is like on another, higher, planet of hype for me.

Seriously, among my most memorable moments of my life are reading San Andreas previews (the fact that it had bikes and swimming was the specific moment) and watching the debut IV trailer. This cover IS FUCKING AWESOME MON :D

Yet Max Payne was delayed on PC. And I'm still waiting for Assassin's Creed 3. and the GTAV PC version is nowhere on the map. Awesome.

#11 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

@Phatmac said:

Then who would make the sandwiches?

#12 Posted by CrossTheAtlantic (1145 posts) -

@Imsorrymsjackson said:

@Phatmac said:

Then who would make the sandwiches?

As I said elsewhere, I wouldn't be surprised if this was partially because they need a "first" for Grand Theft Auto 6.

#13 Posted by hughesie27 (191 posts) -

"The biggest open world Rockstar has ever created"

#14 Posted by Yummylee (21547 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

omg i'm not ready

The amount of hype... I'm going through convulsionsasadwsfqfcefef

#15 Posted by Milkman (16687 posts) -

How long before the whole story gets posted on NeoGAF?

#16 Posted by Chaser324 (6436 posts) -
Moderator Online
#17 Posted by PhilESkyline (774 posts) -

I'm going to take a stab at it but I think we've seen these 3 characters before.

I wouldn't be upset if R* took this path.

#18 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

I don't know why people keep insisting on those guys being CJ, Tommy and Claude... didn't Rockstar said that the GTA III Era universe is different from the GTA IV/V universe?

Plus if I were Tommy or Claude I wouldn't hang out with CJ, he's the guy who became insanely rich buying all kinds of business all over San Andreas was friend of a Chinese mobster but he had to go back to the hood because... respect and dumb territory shit.

#19 Posted by OneManX (1687 posts) -

@AngelN7 said:

I don't know why people keep insisting on those guys being CJ, Tommy and Claude... didn't Rockstar said that the GTA III Era universe is different from the GTA IV/V universe?

Plus if I were Tommy or Claude I wouldn't hang out with CJ, he's the guy who became insanely rich buying all kinds of business all over San Andreas was friend of a Chinese mobster but he had to go back to the hood because... respect and dumb territory shit.

Yeah, the end of San Andreas really killed the hype for CJ to me.

#20 Posted by hughesie27 (191 posts) -

Article has been released!

http://gtavaction.wordpress.com/

#21 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

omg i'm not ready

You better get ready!! Your body is about to ROCKED!

#22 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

The article has already been uploaded to imgur and shit, look around and you guys can find them if you want.

I'm so excited for this game I'm kind of disgusted with myself.

#23 Posted by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -

So hyped after reading the GI article. Bigger than IV, Red Dead, and San Andreas combined, more physics applied to the driving model, and the excellent gunplay from Max Payne 3.

#24 Edited by Meltac (2001 posts) -

This is going to be incredible. Fuck, I can't remember the last time I have been so excited for a videogame to come out. That article really shed light upon some of the stuff I was a bit worried about, but if someone is to deliver it is R*.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.