Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

GB Crew! Check out these GTA V mods

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By VoshiNova

This seems like something Jeff's cheat engine fueled side would have some fun with.

Also, I think I could watch Vinny play with this trainer thing for a solid two hour video.

Vinny as a cat in Los Santos just sounds right.

What'you guys think? Anyone messed with the PC version of GTA V's crazier side? Any other funny mods/trainer things you want to see the crew play?

kasaioni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kasaioni

I recently watched someone stream GTA V using that exact trainer I think. I haven't watched all of those videos, but he was able to turn himself into a whale on land...

I'm in. I messed around with some trainers for GTA IV for a while, so this should be fun.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By monetarydread

All I want are, "Restart Mission," and, "give your player a permanent 25% health boost," mods. Those two would make GTA V super swell in my books.

TheEvansHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah, the mods for this game are great. I installed the trainer as well as the vehicle cannon mod, and it's just retarded. I'll transform my player into an old hippie and just shoot bicycles at people. I'm going to get deeper into the mods here soon, because there's a mod to turn the city into Vice City, which sounds like it could be pretty fun (especially considering Vice City is my favorite GTA game to date).

RuthLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

How about a mod that makes helicopters fun to control with a gamepad?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.