Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Grand Theft Auto V's Getting a First-Person Mode

• 104 results
    kennybaese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

And here I was looking for basically any justification whatsoever to re-buy this on PS4...

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I wonder how the camera will handle when you like fall of a cliff or you bike, you can get in some crazy rolling spins before you die, the camera is gonna follow all of that? and when you jump an falll I wanna see if you face face really stays in the pavement, that was one of my favorite things to do in GTA V just pressing x and then square.

Twiggy199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm getting it again, i was always going to. This is just an amazing bonus.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#105  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@angeln7 said:

I wonder how the camera will handle when you like fall of a cliff or you bike, you can get in some crazy rolling spins before you die, the camera is gonna follow all of that? and when you jump an falll I wanna see if you face face really stays in the pavement, that was one of my favorite things to do in GTA V just pressing x and then square.

They have some ragdolling options for the first person view I read (as far as handling player rag dolls).

I'll be interested to see too. The implementation seems well thought out so they seem to have it all there.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By spraynardtatum

WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE HEISTS THEY PROMISED?

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeln7 said:

From the IGN article it sounds like you can either leave it as-is, and see all your tumbling in first person, or turn off fps Ragdoll.

zedman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i am glad i waited for the pc version, although I've been tempted to pick up a PS4 this could be a good reason..... hmm *heads off to talk to wife about an unrelated xmas present*

gabbadeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By gabbadeus

It looks very nice , here a vid

Loading Video...

karinsheng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By karinsheng

Simply because we almost never can training, obesity amounts possess grown to be able to incredible levels in our land plus more people these days are generally death prematurely by TRX Australia , diabetic issues in addition.

For most individuals, the best types of work outs to take part in are cardiovascular workouts including strolling, running plus working, some year trx exercises study produced by your College connected with Alberta has revealed in which weightlifting pertaining.

Prior to the final decision was designed to test any kind of unconventionally training program. The purpose of this critique is always to give a few methods common questions with regards to the preferred trx workouts Headgear Teacher workout system.

The theory intended for TRX Suspensions Instruction appeared. These kinds of significant players wanted a conveyable, multipurpose and effective means of keeping in the best possible health exactly trx for sale where its quests may be.

Conditioning Wherever, creator as well as retailer of your TRX, masking every problems with resources as well as artistry. In addition, cheap trx products and solutions employ a 30-day fulfillment assurance if you are the item will not be for you personally.

Many people feel, the actual TRX bring the all-inclusive home fitness space, however wherever promoted stands out will be as a valuable accessory for a present work out schedule. Your trx australia revocation Teacher continues performing exercises clean as well as entertaining!

ninnanuam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ninnanuam

Firstly WTF with the spam post above mine.

Secondly I was amped as shit for last years release and I was already going to buy this version for the upres graphics.

Now it has:

100+ new tracks on the radio

30 people in multiplayer

and a goddamned FPS mode.

Not to mention all the other little things.

You know just changing the multi to FPS will fundamentally change the way most of the mission types play and feel. My whole problem with the multi, especially any death match kinda stuff was the shooting. It wasn't any fun . It was lock on, shoot, kill. Thats OK Vs mooks and shit but it sucks when shooting people. The shooting in that trailer looked FUN, at least as good as an average FPS, which is still miles ahead of 95% of all third person shooters.

I was so fucking amped I pre ordered the collectors edition soundtrack in vinyl.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.