Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Multiplayer at launch?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

optimalpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By optimalpower

Hey duders, just curious if anyone knows if there will be any kind of multiplayer at launch or is it entirely relegated to GTA Online?

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Grissefar

Hey duders, just curious if anyone knows if there will be any kind of multiplayer at launch or is it entirely relegated to GTA Online?

Wow that's a cool name man.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Based on what Rockstar has said, I think GTA Online is the entirety of the GTA V multiplayer and that isn't launching until Oct 1.

mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

I believe the multiplayer is entirely relegated to GTA online, and the only sort off multiplayer you might see at launch are possible leaderboards for ingame activities. Don't believe rockstar has said anything about those. But that's about the online interaction you'll get at launch I'd reckon.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Based on what Rockstar has said, I think GTA Online is the entirety of the GTA V multiplayer and that isn't launching until Oct 1.

Yeah, this exactly.

It's apparently a free download and sounds like it will launch almost as its own application, but that you need GTA V to download.

optimalpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thanks for the info guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.