New artwork spotted at GameStop

#1 Posted by Banshee (121 posts) -

A few days before Rockstar is ready to reveal GTA V's cover art, (Some time next week) a new promotional poster found at GameStop reveals new artwork:

The one on the right was included in the Game Informer article.

You can view the original thread here: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=543129

#2 Posted by mosespippy (4185 posts) -

The new promo still says Spring 2012. I'd think they'd have a release date by now if they were really 2 to 5 months out. I'd especially expect it by the time they reveal the cover art.

#3 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

Wow, that's the closest Sponge Bob will ever get to GTA.

#4 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3845 posts) -

The best art in the biz. I love the bank robber shot.

#5 Posted by jimmyfenix (3855 posts) -

Orgasmic !

#6 Posted by Spoonman671 (4640 posts) -

People are so weird about GTA.

#7 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Imagine if Microsoft did a Sega at E3 saying the next Xbox is coming out in 2 weeks and GTA V will be there at launch.

@MikeGosot said:

Wow, that's the closest Sponge Bob will ever get to GTA.

Not Quite...

#8 Posted by jimmyfenix (3855 posts) -

@Spoonman671 its just one of the games that i grew up which still has that popularity which is astonishing to begin with plus im a complete sucker for any rockstar product !

#9 Posted by Hector (3365 posts) -

@mosespippy said:

The new promo still says Spring 2012. I'd think they'd have a release date by now if they were really 2 to 5 months out. I'd especially expect it by the time they reveal the cover art.

They all say Spring 2013... and they probably haven't announced a date yet just incase there's a delay or something they can push it back a month or so they're not stuck to a particular date.

#10 Posted by BillyTheKid (486 posts) -

Ok. Not really mind blowing but not bad by any reasoning. I hope the Box Art looks like Vice City. That was my favorite.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.