Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Greed Corp

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 24, 2010

A turn-based tactics game for PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, and PC. It is the first in a series of games set in the "Mistbound universe", a fictional world inspired by the industrial revolution and its destructive effects on the environment.

Finally coming to PC, December 10th

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ToxicFruit

Greed corp the game that came out earlier this year for PSN and XBL  is finally coming to PC via Steam.  
    It will cost $10. 
    And for the long  wait they rewarding  pc gamers with some new and improved features 

New Features

Tutorial – completely overhauled to now convey the mechanics, strategies, consequences and overall gameplay nuances required to be successful
    Campaign – the difficulty and level progression requirements have been eased. The time per turn allowed for each faction is now different beginning with unlimited time in the Freemen campaign, the first campaign played. Winning a level is also no longer required to progress with the introduction of a new points based mechanic. Points unlock new maps
    AI – players no longer have to wait for the game AI to finish its turn. Just hit the ‘End Turn’ button
    Steam Integration – full integration of Steam functionality including Steam Achievements

http://www.mistbound.com/community/2010/12/03/battle-is-rejoined-greed-corp-is-coming-to-steam-on-december-10th/ 

I highly recommend this game and will be buying it again for the PC on December 10th
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

Difficulty has been eased?  WTF?  I bought the game last week on XBLA sale for $2, and it's a neat game but super easy and basic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
    deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bought it already for both myself and a friend.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#4  Edited By BeachThunder

Hm, I just saw this on Steam and it seems interesting, but I'm still a little confused (and I don't want to watch the QLEX, I really dislike those). Up until now I haven't really heard anyone talk about it. So, uh, any good? Worth getting?

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By ToxicFruit
    @BeachThunder: it is really good, A great turned based strategy game for only 10$. It is really hard to explain but you should definitely watch the QLEX is is actually really good, sold me on the game anyway :) 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.