It's that time of the month, folks. Wait, no, that's not what I meant. Look, just... Guild Wars 2 is getting another update.
Here are the specifics:
- Beta for custom arenas and spectator mode! Read all about it here!
- A new dungeon! Apparently, spoken dialogue and events will change every time you enter!
- More abilities to spend your WXP on! They should really reduce the requirements for ranking up!
- A new quaggan-themed guild rush and new guild trek locations!
- Siege weapons and back banners plastered with your guild's insignia! Lincoln Force, hoooo!
- I need to catch my breath!
More details can be found on the official page.
EDIT: ArenaNet just put up a couple of YouTube videos that briefly show off the new sPvP features.
Aaaaand here's the update notes!