Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Sharkmaw Cavern

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Bestostero

Anyone did this yet in Lions Arch? its hilariously evil.

No Caption Provided

You get mediocre treasure and one of the in game trophies/achievement/badge(???), but it was fun. it was about the journey...lol

pekarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pekarn

Yeah. A bunch of us from the guild did it together. We had a guide that knew what he was doing so the navigation was super easy. It was still really cool though. I recently stumbled upon another jumping puzzle in the sylvari area where you were jumping on holographic platforms. That one was a real bitch but pretty cool.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bestostero

did you see the weapon vender behind the hole that sold level 40 pirate weapons or something like that?

pekarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pekarn

You mean the karma vendor? Yeah, but I don't think any of us had enough karma to actually get anything.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bestostero

yeah the karma one after you use the cannon to blow it up the hole in the wall, i couldnt use it either, my highest is only 21

Th3irdEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Th3irdEye

I was with a couple other people and reasoned out the correct whole to jump down and took the first plunge. The moment leading up to that was really cool though. A lot of "you jump first and I'll follow right behind you, promise" type of things being said. Also, That whole maze sequence was awesome. I had a friend go through when there were a lot of people around and they ruined the surprises though. Seems like too many people being around can ruin it.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Bollard

@Th3irdEye: To be fair, if you have a group of people you could have all just taken different ones and rezzed the dudes that died.

@Bestostero: You got an achievement? I didn't notice if I got it, dayum.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.