Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 28, 2005

Guild Wars is a 'competitive online role-playing game' developed by ArenaNet and published by NCsoft, notable for instanced, skilled play and for being one of the first games of its time without a subscription fee.

Winds of Change live!

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Bestostero

The Winds of Change chapter of Guild Wars Beyond is up! This even bridges GW and GW2, so get to it! 

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I lived Guild Wars back in the day, so I went and bought the Guild Wars Trilogy on steam but am having trouble with my account and the NCsoft support are about snail speed. I am looking forward to these events but are the previous ones still available?

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Bestostero
    @Bucketdeth said:
    I lived Guild Wars back in the day, so I went and bought the Guild Wars Trilogy on steam but am having trouble with my account and the NCsoft support are about snail speed. I am looking forward to these events but are the previous ones still available?
    Yes, War in Kryta and Hearts of the North are still live, but finding groups for those will be difficult as many people have completed them, but if you have a good guild that are willing to help you out and stuff that would work... not to mention, you can add 7 heroes to your group now, so that is a huge advantage as well.
    lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By lethalki11ler
    @xhavoc86 said:
    The Winds of Change chapter of Guild Wars Beyond is up! This even bridges GW and GW2, so get to it! 
    Thanks for the heads up!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.