So, the 2112 preview video was lying to me.

#1 Posted by usedtype (97 posts) -

"the context of Warriors of Rock is ... appropriate for the 2112 album." - Geddy Lee 

"...there was no better piece of music ... than Rush's 2112 album..." - Brian Bright (WoR project director) 

"We've never done anything as epic as putting an entire album in the game." - Brian Bright 

Well, I guess they still haven't done something as epic as putting an entire album into the game.  Warriors of Rock does NOT include the entire 2112 album.  It contains only the first half of the album.  Sure, the 7 part song 2112 is awesome, but don't lie and say you're using the album when you aren't.

#2 Edited by Videogames (257 posts) -

"We've never done anything as epic as putting an entire album in the game." - Brian Bright   

GUITAR HERO 8 RAISES THE BAR AND PUTS ENTIRE RUSH DISCOGRAPHY IN GAME.

#3 Posted by Goly (843 posts) -

Eventhough I still gotta get more into Rush, a Rush Rock Band or Rush Guitar Hero similar to what they did with the Beatles Rock Band would be fucking epic.

#4 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -
@Goly said:
" Eventhough I still gotta get more into Rush, a Rush Rock Band or Rush Guitar Hero similar to what they did with the Beatles Rock Band would be fucking epic. "
You do have to get more into Rush, they fucking rock. I would hope it would be a Rockband game, guitar hero has gotten really shitty. Promode Rush would be......... Incredible................ and very hard.
#5 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

Lol at the mindset of these developers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.